Half Bit – Half Bullet very fast.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Here’s what I’m running. It’s the best combo I’ve found. Faster top speed then 3.0 and 2.6 with any gear set. Quicker acceleration then 2.2and 2.6 with any gear set.

Bullet frame, Bit PC board, Bullet steering stuff, modified Bullet front wheels to fit Bit hard tires, Bullet motor with Bullet big white gear, Bit rear axle with blue Bit gears (that’s right, blue gears and still faser top speed then 3.0 bit with green gears), soft Bit tires on rear.

Also to help performance: Cat-5 antenna mod, NiMH battery and AC car charger.

Just my opinion

-Peter

Admin
      Participant

cool. cat-5 antenna mod? pics?

yeah, the bullet motor is fast.

my steering sucks in my bullet though. very weak. i have an exra board, so i’ll try this hybrid too and see how my results are. b

ps. what battery bit or bullet?

Admin
      Participant

I’m using a NiMH battery (neither bit nor bullet). I don’t have pics of Cat-5 antenna mod but it’s easy. Take some construction grade cat-5 wire (should me solid copper core, not stranded) and use 1 wire a little longer then your current antenna. Unsolder your antenna and solder the Cat-5 on. It improved my range by quite a bit.

-Peter

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.