HELP! 10 meters of range?

Home Forums Floating & Flying – Discussion HELP! 10 meters of range?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      souljah23
      Participant

Hi,
      I recently bought a hydrofoam (car, boat and plane – 3in1).
      I never had time to use it so I sold it on ebay to someone else(I never once used or tested it). I lost a little money on it as you would expect and that didnt bother me.
      The problem is he is now msging me and saying that after 10 metres the controls go weird.

What could this be and how is it fixed?

I know nothing about planes(it is essentially a plane that can go on water or grass).
      I suggested he check the following:
      reciever batteries, local interference, loose connections, take it to a local hobby shop, google interent.

Is there anything else he should look for?

I dont want to get negative feedback for an item that I never used and on-sold to someone else at a loss of money!

I have never ripped someone off in my life and had no idea that it would have problems. Also since i wasnt there when he had the problems I dont know if it was something he did or not.

Cheers,
      Souljah23

demonajy
      Participant

I would try and get them to send you some current detailed photos (including the transmitter and reciever) of it, check for any damage,they might have crashed it and are trying to hit you up for a refund.If there is no damage, try posting the photos here on ausmicro, someone here may be able to spot something outwardly wrong with it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.