help

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello there, i just recieved my first super perfection today and it doesnt work!!!!!i dont no why but the light on the charger never goes off and even if i take it off it still doesnt work!!??! has this happend to any of you guys??

Participant

have a look around if i remember correctly there is a short circut or sumthign in some of the controllers.. maybe it was ZZSEs

Participant

i auctullly think it is the charger

Participant

whats wrong with the charger… ??? have u opened it up adn looked for any obvious problems like extra solder on a join shorting it or somthing

Participant

i sent them a email and they said they will replace it but said nothing about postage so i sent them a reply and they said they would pay for the postage to them :).

Participant

oh well thats awful nice of them

Participant

brendan have you tried to charge the chassis from a different controller yet?

also what frequency is it?

sbcg’s are double the price for a difference. and worth it too IMO.

Participant

brendan,
      Did you try to change the setting in the back of the controller? There should be a setting “A”B”C”
      I know when I received my first one it didn’t work until I changed it. Hope this helps

Participant

the super perfection i have has only two options on the switch: booster and constant.

if it is a 40c a 57 mhz bcg or clone will interfere with it. this is not the same for a real sbcg.

Participant
      Participant

Yeah, I got a super perfection recently and two solder joints were loose, the body had scratches on the top and the charger didn’t work at all. I fixed the solder joints and the scratches, but I never could get the charger to work. Oh, also, One of the steering coils had come unglued. Fixed that too. Thank god I had an extra charger and knew how to fix this stuff. It would have really sucked to have just been getting into this stuff and recieve a car like that. It runs good now. I’ve since dual celled it, fet modded it and gave it a few other things.

This is the only perfection car that showed up like this. All the others work just fine, except one does have a short in the controller’s charger due to too much solder. I’ll fix that when I’m not too busy. They’re usually better cars than most of the other clones, and I prefer them over super bcg because the range is much better.

I do have another gripe about them actually. When I mod them to go faster, I think the return spring, for the steering, is not tight enough or something, because when they get going fast, they’ll jerk to the left or right suddenly. I have to either put another spring on it or change the steering bar thingy with one from a different car.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.