Help me decide please

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi fellas,
      I am looking at getting a Mini Z monster or a Mini T. To be honest i really cant make up my mind. I want it for mucking around, off roading, jumping, driving inside too, lots of speed and it has to be easy to take care of.
      I can get the Mini Z monster special edition for 210aud and the mini T for 170aud. But i really cant make up my mind, many people say the monster is weak and needs alot of alloy to make it strong. Others say that the mini T rawks lol:D help… :dead:

Thanks guys

Participant

MINI-T but not indoor.. get bearings oil shocks and a 300 motor and you will love it… was gonna get one till a nice racing chassis poped up

Participant

MINI-T but not indoor.. get bearings oil shocks and a 300 motor and you will love it… was gonna get one till a nice racing chassis poped up

Participant

the Monster does have its good points but is an indoor car… stock parts do go after a while, like shock towers, knuckles, etc. Alloy is of course the option. One upside is the Monster Ltd. Ed. comes fully hopped up. Can not give an opinion on the mini t, as i’ve not seen one running. Heard good things though

Edited by – dgs73 on 30 July 2004 09:17:21

Participant

the Monster does have its good points but is an indoor car… stock parts do go after a while, like shock towers, knuckles, etc. Alloy is of course the option. One upside is the Monster Ltd. Ed. comes fully hopped up. Can not give an opinion on the mini t, as i’ve not seen one running. Heard good things though

Edited by – dgs73 on 30 July 2004 09:17:21

Participant

For offroad, go the tee anyday, if you get a monster into the dirty stuff, you can kiss the diff/drivetrain goodbye.

This is what i heard from reviews….

Participant

For offroad, go the tee anyday, if you get a monster into the dirty stuff, you can kiss the diff/drivetrain goodbye.

This is what i heard from reviews….

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.