help me make my bit charge g koolie

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

anyone know how to make my bit charge g any better looking? send me ur email and i will give u my pic of the car thanx

Admin
      Participant

Just have a look at http://www.questformadness.com and get some ideas from there.

Admin
      Participant

kgrind6@hotmail.com

i ahve done a couple of body mods and would be glad to help

Admin
      Participant

can u tell me how to do those mods? or body kits? im a begginer, and while doing some mods, i get scared i will mess ma charge g, help me though, that will be great!:smiley10:

Admin
      Participant

what mods do you wanna know how ta do?

Admin
      Participant

actully how to do some touch ups, muffler and spoilers. Do spolirs come seperate or do u just get them from other cars

Admin
      Participant

i stole my spoiler form a hotwheels car, not sure which series, just have a look around and c which spoiler you like best. for a bodykit you can use either putty or plasticard. go to maki’s topic “my Wrx with full bodykit” for instructions on how to make a kit out of Plasticard. for putty jus apply it then sand it. and mould

to make an exhaust or muffler just use piping you get from a hobby store, if you have to make a few body mods just use an exacto knife to slice away excess plastic.

hope i have been some help, if you need any more pointers i would be happy to help

GT-ahh
      Participant

i made a huge exhaust from ball-point pens you can check it out here

www21.brinkster.com/gtahh

Admin
      Participant

ur exhaust looks cool GT-ahh

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.