Help to indentify clone motors

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      ph2t
      Participant

Hey guys,

below is a pic of the motors I got in four bensu clones:

motors.jpg

The left one is blue, middle is yellow, right is white.

Below is a pic of the motors I got from the “mini-rc” clone, I think these ones are the same as the white bensu motor.

motors2.jpg

Can anyone help as to the spec of these motors? 1.0, 2.0, ….?

Thanks,

ph2t.

micro_Amps
      Participant

The blue one on the top left looks like a ‘Jap perfection’ 3.8. Does it run that quick tho?
      The Jap perfection motors are the only ones that I know have that cap over where the shaft comes out at the back of the motor. There might be others that have that cap too , but I havent seen them.
      No idea what the motor is the middle on the top pic.
      Check the net for the Jap perfection motors, they may show those types of motors with the different colours / speeds

Couldnt resist the free internet access in the boarding lounge at Bangkok airport :p

z-beam
      Participant

is the blue the slowest?

GT-ahh
      Participant

my pink clone motor with a “twistys logo” shaped cap runs equivalent to 2.6 or 2.8

http://www21.brinkster.com/gtahh/
      custom shells, mods and tips

z-beam
      Participant

gt which clone? i got 2 pink nanoracer motors that look similar and they are easy a 2.8 if not more. hard to tell tho cos i dont have a lucy (3.0) to compare with.

ph2t
      Participant

z-beam: the blue isn’t the slowest, but I have to set some time aside and do some testing with these motors in the same car over a set distance and see what happens I guess.

I was hoping to suck any collective wisdom I could from you guys…

micro: you just can’t help yourself can you :approve:

ph2t.

GT-ahh
      Participant

my pink motors are from a “goldlight” and “precious” clones…

http://www21.brinkster.com/gtahh/
      custom shells, mods and tips

Efarel
      Participant
      Quote:
      Hey guys,

below is a pic of the motors I got in four bensu clones:

motors.jpg

The left one is blue, middle is yellow, right is white.

Hi Ph2T,
      I guess your tellow is faster than white. Same here with Precious clone. White is very crappy, sort of 1.6
      Yellow has good acceleration but it is slower than orange 2.6 Shen

But for me the most interesting in the pic is the background… isn’t it a blueprint of your proportional emulator ?:smiley2:
      Efarel

ph2t
      Participant

Very well observed Efarel :). I just bought myself four 4N28 opto-couplers to include in my design. I had trouble with the steering inputs in the TX2 chip no fully going to ground when connected to the output stage of the comparator. Using these opto-couplers should do the trick.

Cheers,

ph2t.

Efarel
      Participant
      Quote:
      Very well observed Efarel :). I just bought myself four 4N28 opto-couplers to include in my design. I had trouble with the steering inputs in the TX2 chip no fully going to ground when connected to the output stage of the comparator. Using these opto-couplers should do the trick.

Thank you !
      Go on with the good work ! I can’t wait your final post announcing to the world the good news….. “the Bit Char proportional emulator is finally born !!!”
      Sadly I have to work this week end and next week I’m away so I’m unable to try your pre-final scheme.:angry:

Keep in touch !
      Ciao dall’Italia,
      Efarel

z-beam
      Participant

be sick for a couple of days! anything to complete the emulator mission. this is what you were born to do!

ph2t
      Participant

thanks z-beam, if only my day job was as supportive as you :smiley2:

ph2t.

dgs73
      Participant

back onto motors… anyone know the rpm of the cyclona motors?? Been annoying me for a while, have two which are both real fast, even next to a lucifer. yellow bellend, bright green pinion gear… anyone have an idea??

dgs73
      Participant

back onto motors… anyone know the rpm of the cyclona motors?? Been annoying me for a while, have two which are both real fast, even next to a lucifer. yellow bellend, bright green pinion gear… anyone have an idea??

ph2t
      Participant

Not sure dgs73, up until this week I was just a cloneboy :).

In my RX-7 Microsizer there is a yellow motor, I thought it was a 1.0. uA believes it could be > 2.0. Anyone?

ta,

ph2t.

dgs73
      Participant

sounds like a 2.2, but thats a guess and no more… and Cyclonas are clones:smiley2:

z-beam
      Participant

nothin wrong with clones. i love the sqaure hard BLACK tires i got with some clones… wish tomy would do a racing tyreset that wasn’t funky colours.

new info.. a shop in parramatta westfeild that sells all kinds of gimmicky stuff has GLORIA shen clones in the 35mhz freq $30… i sold some jewellry to penny moon there and spotted them on my lunch break…

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.