Help with broken controller please!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

HI guys
      I recently bought a MR-02 overseas and i m having problems with the controller.To accelerate and to stop is fine, but the car does not reverse when i push the trigger forward. Sometimes the car goes crazy and starts reversing by itself and i have to stop it by pulling the trigger, other than that my car cant reverse. I know that it is not a problem with the car because I switched the crystal with another controller and it works fine.
      Does anyone know about the controllers that come with the MR-02? or does anyone know somewhere where i could get it fixed?

betty.k
      Participant

are you sure it’s not a trim adjustment problem?
      is the abs brake on?:8ball:

Z-Nagual
      Participant

I dont think theres anything wrong with it. It was the same with my bro’s madforce when he first got it. What you have to do to reverse is push the trigger forward (as much as you want) then bring the trigger back to neutral and just pull it back about 1mm(but just tap it and wait 1/2 a second) and it should reverse.

Z-Nagual
      Participant

Mr02’s have a brake function. The funny thing is when we put the x-speed in it all we had to do to reverse is double tap the control forward (once for brake second time for reverse).

betty.k
      Participant

ignore the abs brake question from me, i was thinking iw02:clown:

sounds like your trim is out. put the car on a stand so the rear wheels aren’t touching anything. fiddle with the throttle trim until it starts to creep forward, then back it off until it stops and is silent.:8ball:

Admin
      Participant

i know about the double tapping in order to reverse and it still doesnt work.
      I’ve also tried the throttle trim and that doesnt do anything either. Even if i put the trim to reverse maximum it stays still. Im pretty sure there is a faulty connection inside the controller because when the car goes on its own crazy reversing sprees then i can reverse using the trigger. Thanks anyways for the help guys. I ll ring around to see if there are any stores that will repair it.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.