HI THIS IS SWAT (COME IN PEACE)

Home Forums General Chat HI THIS IS SWAT (COME IN PEACE)

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

HI I AM SWAT NOW I (COME IN PEACE)

hello , i want you guys to know more about me and why i hacked this site

umm….actuly i am a new hacker and i was trying to hack a website with bugs

so i just choosed your site random so NOTHIN PERSONAL

and i can tell you what s the bug if u contact me on messenger

cuz it wont be good if i post it here so every body know about it

and i know that u r so mad from me and will never forgive me

but when i hacked your website i felt that i did something and i learnt how to….

so while i was learning it worked and i hacked your site

finaly i hope you forgive me and we become friends

which is hardly to accept like 1% but

see ya

SWAT

Admin
      Participant

and i am sorry about the seleted user cuz it was a mistake with my plan

dah….sorry blush.gif

and i am 15 years old and i am a male

grrrrrr contact me so i can tell you about the bug and it is really easy

Admin
      Participant

and i want to advice you

you should change this crap system maxportal

and the best forum system is vbultien u it is the safest forum system

by the way i hacked u by the forum….dah if u want i can give u a vb forum files and how to install it

goodluck waiting ur replys what ever they will be bad or good and i know they will be bad

ph2t
      Participant

why did you have to choose this place to hack you asshole?

you could of set this system up on your own honeypot and done your ‘testing’ there…..

you are just one of the many

asshole%20onl.jpg

merc-blue
      Participant

dude do u have a sick 6 cell spinbrush xmod… casue ur about as smart as ur adverage xmodder

Admin
      Participant

i told u i choosed this forum randomly

and don’t TALK TO ME LIKE THIS ASSHOLE

don’t make me angry

it is good from me that i said sorry for u which there r no hackers did that b4 ASSHOLE

ph2t
      Participant

you are missing the point you ASSHOLE

WHO CARES ABOUT THE RANDOM PICKING? YOU DELIBERATELY HACKED A PUBLICLY USED SITE FOR YOUR OWN GAINS……..

Go and grow some pubic hairs and start looking under girls skirts you stupid little 15 year old…..

1-11051.jpg

Admin
      Participant

by the way

i wanted to know what is this site about ?

cuz until now i don t know what’s about

explain maybe i will be a member

smile.gifbig.gif

xp1700.gif

ph2t
      Participant

hey dickhead, you re not a hacker but a stupid little script kiddie that got lucky.

the site has been patched, so go back to playing with your fiddly bits……

fuck-u-2.jpg

merc-blue
      Participant

ur form israel rite? how come ur name is a american thing.. didnt the americans bomb u guys causetheyTHINK urterrorist or steal ur oil?. shouldnt u hate them..

z-beam
      Participant

why attack a site if you dont understand what its about?

i suppose its the same as why would someone bulldoze someones house down and wonder why they hated you… its all about you and no one else matters.

did it make you feel powerfull mr.swat?

why dont you do something like hack your own school computers rather than wasting your time and ours here?

peteWah
      Participant

Hay Asshole Its true… ARSEHOLEO
      The local authorities have been notified, YFeRRR

You were traced before your lame ass apollogy…
      Get a life you sad little boy because computer fraud will see you locked up or worse…

Dont come back, Your not welcome Your.A.D.Head
      Is this Clear enougth for you CUZ,
      Get use to people saying this because you made alot of people Very Angry… GET LOST FOR GOOD…. its a simple request.

Just go Away ! ! !

betty.k
      Participant

yeah, phuck off swat. i ve pulled smarter crap out of my nose than you, you little ‘wanna be hacker’. just because you come here and apologize doesn’t mean we’re going to forgive you.

you’d think a resident of israel would have enough problems without bringing the ‘net’ police down on himself. and if they don’t screw you over one day you’re going to upset a real hacker, THEN you will learn what hacking is all about, you miserable little twat.

honestly, it’s pure knobheads like you that make this planet worth destroying8ball.gif

stfu.jpg

Keymaster

Hey guys don’t get down on him becuase he lives in a area of the world where the only way out is to be a bigger butt plug than the guy next to ya. Fact is he was playing with info that was available, and did something stupid. I’ve already forwarded all the relevent info to his ISP (Qatar.Net.qa) and on Tuesday the info will be in the hands of the Austrlian Federal Police who’s high-tech crimes unit is a mere stones throw from my office.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Admin
      Participant

lol

what crimes and ….fidral things

itwas my first time in my life i was just happy

then i found my mistake and i already said sorry for u guys

lol i am just a 15 yeasrs old u want to KILL ME lol why u r talking to me like this

i know u r angry and still angry but i felt powerful at first and now

i am dispointed

i am really sorry

l

peteWah
      Participant

And you can leave it at that, Good Bye Now

betty.k
      Participant

dude, shove your apology up your ass and don’t come back.

in fact do us all a favour and push your computer out the window. go learn how to play chess, ‘genius’

Up-Yours-Closeup.jpg

Admin
      Participant

ok i say sorry again

and if that s what u want ‘to leave’

i will leave and u wont see me again

sad.gif

bye.

Admin
      Participant

and please forget that federal thing cuz u scared me to death when i read that word

i didn t know that it will get to this point at this point in my life

if my dad knows about it he will kill me

just pls forgive me

and i will leave u and wont see me again

bye.sad.gif

Keymaster

Cheers mate 🙂 coming back after we blocked your ISPs Proxy server was a smart move 🙂 IP tracking is a wonderous thing. Got you nailed right down to the ADSL port your were on ….

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

peteWah
      Participant

Hah Hah 😀

ph2t
      Participant

sick em rex!

Keymaster

It s interesting to finally have a reason to use a lot of the security tools built into the site. It’s also interesting to play the game tracking the dude down.

Thanks for your support everyone! I was pretty errr ‘down’ on Friday and it’s good to know the site (and the work that it takes) is appreciated.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

betty.k
      Participant

no sweats buddy, we gots yo back, aight??!xp1700.gif8ball.gif

micro_Amps
      Participant

Well, I was away for 3 days while moving house, 3 DAYS!!!, and look what happens, some loser hacker wannabe tests his L plates here. The last I saw of this site was early morning Friday 9 June, 4am, the site was hacked around 2 hours earlier.

Doesnt look like a lot of damage has been done, with the exception of a few feathers being ruffled and the guy potentially getting himself into trouble.

I d say its another excellent job done by Aaron to get and keep the whole lot up and running.

Pity, but I guess it goes to show you can’t let your guard down on net security.

Well done Aaron clap.gifxp1700.gif

Racer9
      Participant

you fucking moron…

SWAT is gay…

Priest
      Participant

this really shits me royally dont we have enough bloody problems in this world sheesh are kids thatstupid they think saying sorry is going to make people forgivethem unlikey

aaron take it all the way mate get this little sh!t charged to the full extent of the law and then maybe he might realise the gravity of the situation andwhen the policeconfiscate his computer which they will they will know every site he has tried to hack so they will be able to get him for those as well and you cant tell me this is the ONLY site he has tried to hack.

its a shame he had to ruin his life like this cause he doesnt realise that with a internet crime conviction on his rap sheet he wont be able to gain any sort of employment with any computer related industry so it looks like this kid is going to be a checkout chick for the rest of his life or he will just blow himself up like the rest of the towel heads either way its still going to be a dead end job.

kevsta
      Participant

Damn hey… I would have thought the real deal hackers compromise several other people’s pc’s and launch their attacks from them andsubsequently clean up the audit trail/event logs… so they can’t be traced…all behind anonymous proxies etc….

But to return back to this forum to boast about it and to do it with your own isp account is like putting up your hand and shouting ‘pick me, pick me’.

PandaBear
      Participant

We should have a full-time ‘friendly’ hacker visit once in a while… keeps Admin on his/her toes.

Any volunteers? sovxx.gif

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.