Hop ups…!!!

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      MiniKing
      Participant

Finally got my hop ups for my Z i cant wait to fit them and see how they go at meadowbank…after a 1 month wait Dinball have sent my order…it was suppose to be express shipping obviously NOT…any way i got my hop ups and thats all that matters…Dinball sell really good and cheap hop ups just dont make any mistakes in your orders when dealing with them cause they take forever to let you know..!
      ps.Cant wait to see how my new 2fast 2furious skyline shell will look racing next Sunday…:D

kevsta
      Participant
      Quote:
      Finally got my hop ups for my Z i cant wait to fit them and see how they go at meadowbank…after a 1 month wait Dinball have sent my order…it was suppose to be express shipping obviously NOT…any way i got my hop ups and thats all that matters…Dinball sell really good and cheap hop ups just dont make any mistakes in your orders when dealing with them cause they take forever to let you know..!
      ps.Cant wait to see how my new 2fast 2furious skyline shell will look racing next Sunday…:D

What did you get ?

Keymaster

Your experience with RCMart/Dinball may be a bit of a freak occurence but that’s why ausmicro.com sells stuff these days and will be selling more. You deal with someone in your country that you can get in touch with (by phone if you have to) without difficulty!

So now whatdidyaget? 😉

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

MiniKing
      Participant

Thats cool Aaron i didnt know that i could buy stuff from you guys but now that i do i wont shop overseas anymore ill just order wat i need from you…:D
      Kev & Aaron: The parts i got are as follows-
      GPM Ball Diff
      GPM Alloy Front Knuckle 2deg
      3Racing Side Damper
      3Racing Rear Damper
      Topcad Battery Mounts (look really cool in blue!)
      Topcad Nylon Locknuts
      3Racing Ball Bearing Motor
      Auto Scale 2Fast 2Furious Skyline Shell(VERY COOL!!)I cant wait to fit it all!!!
      :D:D:D

TallduDe
      Participant

that will solve ur handling issues dude!

and with that motor u will be beating a few of us now.

next step is a turbo :smiley16:

kevsta
      Participant

Nice list MiniKing. You got a winning motor there on your hands.

Once you put the parts on, then comes the fun part of ongoing tweaking them to make sure your car handles spot on. I’ve been trying to do it for several months and still haven’t got the setup that I’d be happy with.

BTW. Bring more batteries on Sunday if running that new motor of yours, or be prepared to be the track marshall.
      🙂

MiniKing
      Participant

Thanx guys it took long enough for the stuff to arrive ive fitted most of my stuff its just the dampers im having problems with now the rear and side dampers i cant work em out any help????
      :shock::approve:

Jay-Z
      Participant

easiest just to bring your Z stuff down to meadowbank!! not sure if i can make it next sunday, tv & beer commitments!! go skaife, & go HRT!!

peteWah
      Participant

None of us have 3 racing roll shocks or damper shock but im sure as josh said and if you have not worked it out by then, One of us will help you out for sure:smiley2:

TallduDe
      Participant

just a qik Q to miniking

did that roll shock come with a small ciramic washer thingie to place under the aerial when u screw it on?

kevsta
      Participant

I think all roll shocks come with that washer that is placed under the aerial and on the other side. The 3racing gear is very ‘similar’ to the rc racing model parts.

BTW – it’s does not conduct. I checked it with my dmm for resistance and didn’t get a reading.

peteWah
      Participant

MK
      Dave said if you want to go to his place he will work it for you, He is on holidays ATM…
      Give him a buzz on the mobile :smiley2:

MiniKing
      Participant

Thanx guys but i worked it all out and my Z is now back on the road and running really well i think i need to fine tune everything now i think its running well but ill have to show Dave and see wat he thinks…ill give him a call soon thanx pete.:D

Roe
      Participant

sweet, so racing at dg73’s place ALL week then!!! 😀

Hey MK, If yr up 4 a roadtrip (all beit a very short 1:) we’ll visit dgs73 this arvo if u like?

peteWah
      Participant

Do it guys, Hope to see you thisarvo !!!:smiley2:

MiniKing
      Participant

yep ill be there just have to go home first to pick up my mini Z and ill be there….see you then boys!!!:D

Roe
      Participant

looks like we’re road trippen…….:)

Keymaster

The RC Racing Model stuff is ‘common’ to a lot of other brands. A lot of it comes from the same maker in different colours.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant
      Quote:
      BTW – it’s does not conduct. I checked it with my dmm for resistance and didn’t get a reading.

Carbon DOES conduct but remember, it’s covered in a layer of epoxy resin..It will screw up radio reception….

kevsta
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

Carbon DOES conduct but remember, it’s covered in a layer of epoxy resin..It will screw up radio reception….

Yeah someone told me that the washer for roll shock’s upper cf plate was metal so I had to test it for myself.

So if your antenna were to touch the upper roll shock cf plate which is connected to the metal roll shock, which is connnected to the bottom cf h-plate, which is connected to the alloy motor mount which touches the motor can… high risk of Sizzle Sizzle or no Sizzle ?

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.