how about another toyeast group order?

Home Forums General Chat how about another toyeast group order?

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • Author
      TallduDe
      Participant

Hey Aaron could you arrange another group order for us sydney peeps.

i for one would like to get more things off toyeast. if it is possible can we do the same type of deal as last time?

dgs73
      Participant

yes, I agree with TD… definately could do with some more bits ‘n bobs…

kevsta
      Participant
      Quote:
      Hey Aaron could you arrange another group order for us sydney peeps.

i for one would like to get more things off toyeast. if it is possible can we do the same type of deal as last time?

I’ve got a few things that I would like too. Like some i-waver shells, motors, springs, and tyres and also a mr02 rear motor pod if they ever get that in stock again.

🙂

dgs73
      Participant

plus there’s Josh ‘n Focker, Stu… the names keep getting added…

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I’m in, im gonna get a single Digi Q tank to hack and fix my digi-q tiger tank….

Since Konami gave me the shaft…

bithed
      Participant

…jamie mate…hold that thought brother..i have you covered…mail you tonight…sorry to jack the thread…i will edit later..

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

ok bithed, i’m holding on, i’ve never purchased from you, due to me not having paypal etc. i think it’s time to try the bithed experience…

bithed
      Participant

: ) I will pimp your tank big buddy 😉 I will be intouch..

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

sweet man, i’ve heard your prices are good…

bithed
      Participant

…well then lets see what we can rustle up for you brah 😉

dgs73
      Participant
      Quote:
      sweet man, i’ve heard your prices are good…

always doing my bit for the BIT…:p:smiley2:

TallduDe
      Participant

so any chance of the group buy happening?

dgs73
      Participant

perhaps if we all call him at once…

kevsta
      Participant

Damn. They don’t have the VW beetle and VW Van BCG shell in stock.

Jay-Z
      Participant

me and focca are in for the group buy, shocks, O plates, bearings, diff etc.. when we thinking this will happen? & are bearing cased Xspeeds on offer with this buy? -hope so!!

dgs73
      Participant

o plates are a specialty item… not an item able to be picked up in this order i’d think. BITHED; you still here? Looks like I need a couple…

Keymaster

Guys – to be honest I don’t know yet if I’m keen to do a group buy again so soon. Got a few reasons but mainly it comes down to $$$.

While all costs are covered it takes a chunk of time and makes me think that perhaps I should be running an online store 😉

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

TallduDe
      Participant

okay den i guess we’ll get the stuff ourselves.

i could order all the stuff for the guys still for those without on-line paying options.

we’ll talk about it later i suppose.

bithed
      Participant

Dave ‘O’ plates AGAIN? Ok..i will have to start MAKING you these bloody things…I am on it…you need them thicker by any chance? Please send me a snapped one and i will do some reseach…How about you design the D plate…

peteWah
      Participant

Bithed, I think they are just in high demand since dave has been using them and your the only source it seems!… none broken yet…
      (touch wood)

bithed
      Participant

im glad you like them…They definately do the job dont they..

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Bithed i’m awaiting that email…

z-beam
      Participant

talldude, wait a couple of weeks on the order.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

bithed, gimme a few days to work out my financial position, just bought a new OS engine for my 1/10…

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

So is this a goer?? I wanna get a heap of vs tank battlefield pieces for my digi-q tanks….

z-beam
      Participant

battlefield accessories can be made so easily, that and you can enjoy the terrain so much more.

TallduDe
      Participant

yeah they can be fun to make, but for a $1.20 US for two sets of walls is real cheeep.

i got plans to make my own tank battle area.

not to sure is fake grass is a good option or use that matt that comes with the Vbattle tank sets?

isnt this going to happen in a months time or somefing?

i dunno

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I’m not into the whole make my own stuff, it would cost more than buying them made anyway…

Jay-Z
      Participant

-sydney racers; let me know when people start talking about a group buy in motion, missed out on the last ones & need lots of stuffblackeye:

Edited by – Jay-Z on 20 September 2004 17:41:43

dgs73
      Participant

although this is a toyeast topic, I think they have competition floating round this topic, so i’m out. Going with my usual supplier, if he’ll reply…!!:sad:

kevsta
      Participant
      Quote:
      although this is a toyeast topic, I think they have competition floating round this topic, so i’m out. Going with my usual supplier, if he’ll reply…!!:sad:

I’ve always wondered whether we could do a group order with your supplier particularly for hard to find bits and pieces which can only be sourced from Japan.

dgs73
      Participant

he’s been trying to get you guys inerested in jumping in with my orders for ages!! I’m happy to do it too. Perhaps if we all yell his name at once, he’ll hear our urgent cry…:smiley2:

Edited by – dgs73 on 21 September 2004 12:04:05

kevsta
      Participant
      Quote:
      he’s been trying to get you guys inerested in jumping in with my orders for ages!! I’m happy to do it too. Perhaps if we all yell his name at once, he’ll hear our urgent cry…:smiley2:

Edited by – dgs73 on 21 September 2004 12:04:05

I think it would make it easier to shop with him if he provided a list of the things that he can get a hold of in Japan.

Half the time I don’t know what I really want until I see a photo and a description of it and say – hey that could come in handy some day or wow that’s nice, gotta get me a set of those.
      🙂

Either way, let me know when you’re next placing an order with your supplier. I’ve got a couple of things that I wouldn’t mind getting.

K.

dgs73
      Participant

mate i’ve dealt with him long enough to know if he cant get it, it aint worth having. As for talking to him, am online with him now…:approve::)

Jay-Z
      Participant

DGS, can you talk to your contacts about BB cased Xspeed`s & their availability for me? ..or is this something that toyeast can help me with? -be handy if we could get some kind of list going so we knew what was available & from where!!

Admin
      Participant

i would like to get in on this, i do need some servo parts(1, 2 preferably alloy) but i also would be interested in other items. is there an item list???? could go for some shells 2.:)

bithed
      Participant

…Please give me a few minutes to check with aaron RE the BESt way to accomodate everybody without stepping on any toes…I have a big ass gallery with absolutley nothing in it just yet so that needs to be done…I will try and get a list going as soon as i can…I will do my best to keep everybody happy…

JayZ…I can do you a SQUAT bearing case with ONE SQUAT carbon brush INCL for 16 USD shipped 🙂 That way you can just move your xspeed into it 🙂

I cant do ANY GPM pieces at all…There IS a local outfit which is doing SOME alloy parts…EAGLE alloy parts i can do for this and that and i WILL do them if you want them but i recCommend KYOSHO first and GPM a distant second…

IWAVER bodies i cant do…Any KYOSHO, SQUARE, SQUAT, TAMIYA parts i CAN do with the greatest of ease…I will try to cover as much as i can but you guys know what you want more than i do so if you think of it let me know…

…I WONT do bearings or wheel nuts as AUSMICRo does those now 🙂 Anything else i am game 🙂 You know where to reach me…

peteWah
      Participant

Hmmmm SQUARE, SQUAT, dave will be dribbling tomorrow:smiley2:

TallduDe
      Participant

guess ill talk to Dave about some stuff…….

kevsta
      Participant
      Quote:
      guess ill talk to Dave about some stuff…….

Same here. I’ll speak to Dave on Sunday as well…

dgs73
      Participant

i’m all ears guys…:D but like Bithed sez, we dont want to step on any feet in this process… lets wait and see

dgs73
      Participant
      Quote:
      i would like to get in on this, i do need some servo parts(1, 2 preferably alloy) but i also would be interested in other items. is there an item list???? could go for some shells 2.:)

an item list? Does such a thing exist encompasing all brands of option parts? I DONT THINK SO… Know what you want, order, pay. Simple.

TallduDe
      Participant

paying for it is the hard part for me! LOL

maybe when my tax return comes in ill get some stuff this week ive been hit up on serveal bills! (insurance, servicing etc etc etc etc hate being broke, i should be use to it by now LOL)

dgs73
      Participant

that’ll all change once you go 9-5 matey…:smiley2:

Keymaster

I shoudl note too that while Bithed and ausmicro.com do sell stuff we talk a lot about what we’re selling and stuff so we don’t step on each other.

ausmicro.com will soon be carrying a wider range of iWaver gear, (as a direct reseller from the factory as I can’t afford the Australian distributership) and we’re just starting to negotiate with the makers of “RC Racing Model” about their product range which is good quality but not the schmickest parts, then there’s the bearing makers we’re going to be dealing with directly etc….

In other words ausmicro.com is trying to cater for the start-up and enthusiast who likes to have fun while Bithed is there for the hardcore racer and collector with the latest parts, hottest things out of Japan and ofcourse Genuine Kyosho Quality.

Keep in mind that I haven’t talked to Bithed for a few days and we may ‘rejig’ the balance but the concepts are there….

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

mocky
      Participant

sweet, we have iwavers compliments aaron, all things japanese from bit heds end. but i am interested in some of the kinki parts by gpm, their form and shape intrigues me.

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.