How to get your ausmicro.com Limited Mugs

Home Forums General Chat How to get your ausmicro.com Limited Mugs

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Here’s the mockups of the mugs, the artwork doesn’t wrap as well in the mockup art as it will in real life 😉

LimitedMugBack.jpgLimitedMugFront.jpg

The mugs themselves are white, ceramic and hold a MASSIVE 445mL of liquid. That’s right nearly half a litre of your favourite beverage can be enjoyed from this amazing Limited Edition ausmicro.com mug.

How to Get your Limited Edition ausmicro.com Mug

Within Australia
      For members in Australia all you have to do is contact Aaron (aaron@ausmicro.com) either with a PM or an e-mail, include your address and how many Mugs you would like. You will have to make Payment into our Bank account by 5pm Friday 27th June. We can also take cheque, Money order or cash.

The AUD28.50 per mug includes postage to your door within Australia.

The order will only go ahead if we have more than 15 people take up the offer and PAY. If the order doesn’t go ahead you will be contacted ASAP and a refund arranged.

This is a one-off chance and ausmicro.com cannot afford to pay upfront for these mugs so we rely on your support to make this happen!

International
      International members can order their mugs direct through CafePress. The mugs will be shipped direct from CafePress and you will only be charged their regular shipping rates direct to you.

International Members Please go to this URL to order NOW: http://www.cafeshops.com/ausmicrolimited

We thank you all for your support!

A.

Edited by – Aaron on 22 June 2003 15:57:12

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Impreza
      Participant

Looks nice Aaron, when is the deadline for these gems?

Keymaster

Deadline for Australian Members is payment made by 27th June.

International Members have until 4th July

Edited by – Aaron on 22 June 2003 16:01:03

--
      Site Owner Guy.

DaveF
      Participant

Any left for me? 👿

Keymaster

The mugs are made to order, we need a minimum of 15 to get the order up. If we don’t get 15 by Friday the order doesn’t go ahead.

If you want a mug and haven’t committed you WILL miss out (as will others if we don’t get 15)

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

DaveF
      Participant

Chalk me up for one. I really gotta update that Avtar for 64×64. Hmmm…. Where did my install of PSPro go?

DaveF
      Participant

I just checked out the CafePress site. The AusMicro G-string. That cracked me up.

perriscope
      Participant

you need Ausmicro stubby holders!! I get one of them!!

DaveF
      Participant

I assume this idea didn’t get the numbers it needed. therefore I think it should get yanked off the home page.

I also suggest removing the story about the “recent hack”, as it isn’t recent anymore by a long shot, and we don’t want to give people ideas.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.