Hydraulics

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      biohazard
      Participant

Well this is a fully functional bit that you can drive. It isn’t true hydraulics, but it is pretty close. I am still working on improving the design.

check it out
      http://www.rcmod.com/videos/rcmodhydraulics.wmv

ph2t
      Participant

dude, that’s effin’ cool… I see what you mean by not being *true* hydro, but hell, it’s still great to watch!

ph2t.

z-beam
      Participant

thats cool, how did you get the body to pop up like that?

ph2t
      Participant

yeah, spill….

merc-blue
      Participant

and dont say u sent it to the rcmod guys casue there useless nad will be another 5 years b4 they get there site running

biohazard
      Participant

“and dont say u sent it to the rcmod guys casue there useless nad will be another 5 years b4 they get there site running”

what????????

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

HAHA mrec bleu strikes again! 😉

z-beam
      Participant

how did you do it biohazard?

merc-blue
      Participant

dont tell us to wait for rcmod to put it up casue they wont have there site 100% for another 2 years.. is what im saying

ph2t
      Participant

lol, merc, please be a little bit more respectfull to biohazard, he’s as old school as it gets when it comes to the micro scene.

Hell I still remember Bio’s green truck with the carbon fibre hood. That was one of the first fully modded bits I saw before I even got into the scene.

ph2t.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant
      Quote:
      HAHA mrec bleu strikes again! 😉

Hehehe, Merc, or should I say Mrec, can you spell ‘Dictionary’?

Go and buy one dude!!!!

biohazard
      Participant

Thanks for recognizing my skills ph2t. I am trying to put together some pictures of the inside of this hummer. I don?t have the time like I used to when I hit the micro RC circuit years ago. As far as RCmod goes they have never done me wrong. Sure the last year they were lagging behind due to the new site etc, but what do you want for free. I am sure that it costs money to run the site and I don?t think that this is the only thing that the person who owns it is doing. I think that the owner has a job kids etc. just relax. MERC-BLUE

p.s. I am looking into a free web page that I can post all of my mods cars etc. any recommendations on free web page would helpful.

z-beam
      Participant

im pretty sure 20 or so pics would fit on your aumicro accounts gallery…

jevries
      Participant

Really cool job you did on that Rc car and even cooler you made a small videoclip!! I’m really into the lowrider theme it’s lot’s of fun!You can check it out if you want to at:
      http://www.jevries.com

I forgot to mention that the small car section is still under construction but I hope to open it up pretty soon!

Edited by – jevries on 04 March 2005 05:41:21

z-beam
      Participant

your work is awesome jevries, i loved your pages you got… thats some stylin lowriders right there

jevries
      Participant

Well, finally I finished my 1/64 RC micro ’96 Fleetwood….it lifts the rear smoothly, hops the front and steers and drives. It was a heck of a job and I’m prolly not gonna build another one…hehehe.
      microbigbody2.jpg

betty.k
      Participant

nice work pimp!:smiley14:

i’m gonna ask on behalf of us all when i say…. shoot some vid!!!:D
      i wanna see the bouncy bouncy!:8ball:

jevries
      Participant

Thanx man! Right now my cars are on display at the Ben Maltz gallery in L.A. and I was stupid enough not to shoot any footage of the micro big body….I will get it back within a month or 2 and make sure I shoot a nice video or you guys!:smiley14:

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.