I got one!!!

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • Author
      mini-g
      Participant

hey was walking around the shops with djs when we found another bit char-g clone(the one that come’s in the dome) for a whole $10…

goes ok but think i will go look for a tomy one today…

too much fun:D

Dave

Roe
      Participant

Hey dave, toy r us had the original tomy 1’s on sale for about 30 bucks…..:D

z-beam
      Participant

toys r us also got the good looking but bad ranged super bcg’s for $30 as well…

they come packadged with what looks like a clone yellow 🙂 motor.

does your clones motor come out or is it soldered in?

dgs73
      Participant

was hard wired… not seen one like that for ages…

mini-g
      Participant

cool, thanks guys…

will have a look today. let you know how i go tommorow.

Dave

z-beam
      Participant

i hate it when they do that… try and find another supplier, clones can be better than tomy’s some times. you just gotta get like 3 of them untill you get lucky:smiley2:

always try to get a look under the shell before you purchase to see wether or not the motors are hard wired. avoid the ones that are like the plague:dead:.

TallduDe
      Participant

ive had some great wired motor bcg’s, the hummer h-1 stands to mind!

but its true everytime i bring out a bit everyone (guys at least) think its cool and want 1 themselves

get a Compact or Bit char g they r worth the money, excellent build quailty clones can be a hit or miss affair

peteWah
      Participant
      Quote:
      Hey dave, toy r us had the original tomy 1’s on sale for about 30 bucks…..:D

How long ago was that Roe and if you saw what were the Super bit sets (the cars)
      they are moving at toys r us ATM
      Anyone…:smiley2:

Roe
      Participant
      Quote:
      How long ago was that Roe and if you saw what were the Super bit sets (the cars)
      they are moving at toys r us ATM
      Anyone…

must have been about a month ago now, mmmmm…not sure about a “super bit” they did have a limted stock (same price) with a clear shell etc. looked abit more fancier then the standard….:)

z-beam
      Participant

ive seen the ferrari 512 and the jota.

mini-g
      Participant

hey i got a compact char-g, $35 from toys r us.

also a couple of cars by fastlane, called super slicks… too much fun for $30, twice the size of bit charge but same principal, can get bodies tires and motors for them too.

Dave

dgs73
      Participant

now that i’ve seen those s/s’s Dave I am sooo gonna get one (two? three??):D

mini-g
      Participant

hey and the new ones coming out have 6 channels

MiniKing
      Participant

I got a super slick when they just came out me and a mate both got em i got the STI

dgs73
      Participant

was just looking at the site again… the new ones are unreal… dibs on the clk 55!! Did you see the monster trucks Dave??:smiley2::approve::D

mini-g
      Participant

yeah to cool…also the chopper will be interesting, just cant wait to run more than two at the same time:)

hey miniking… how long you had yours for???

MiniKing
      Participant

mini g ive had mine for about 6 months now they have been out for ages…..it would be good to race a few of them i guess…..hey did you get any of the hop up parts for it….?????

mini-g
      Participant

yeah everything, but didnt have the purple motor, thats next on the list along with the turbo car, 6 running at once….how cool

Dave

MiniKing
      Participant

sweet we should have a whole super slick race…. ill bring mine with if i go to medowbank on sunday.:smiley2::D

mini-g
      Participant

cool…i will have mine ready to go…

MiniKing
      Participant

Yeah ill get mine running again have to get it out of drawer and get the dust off it….LOL its been sitting around for so long….
      :D:):D

mini-g
      Participant
      Quote:
      Yeah ill get mine running again have to get it out of drawer and get the dust off it….LOL its been sitting around for so long….
      :D:):D

cool…what body’s you got???

MiniKing
      Participant

I got the WRX STI but i want to get new ones wat bodies you got????

dgs73
      Participant

Dave; give me a buzz, going to get one tonight… plus the 350Z/GTR R34 shell set and gear/motor set. Cant hold off any longer!!!!! Will still go a series 2 when they appear…:D

mini-g
      Participant

got the skyline, 350z, porsche, mustang, mini, lancer evo8,

MiniKing
      Participant

Faark man you got em all……..i have to get some new bodies…

MattPaintballer
      Participant
      Quote:
      ive had some great wired motor bcg’s, the hummer h-1 stands to mind!

Are you trying to say those Hummer clones are good? Cuz they have a couple at the local TRU and I might pick them up just for the body…

Something weird is that two local stores (err well one of them isn’t that local… it’s on the way to the airport which is across town but… whatever!) have sold at one point in time non-FCC approved BCG clones, like ones with 27 MHz and no sticker saying it complies with the FCC, and I got a Panther at Fry’s Electronics (the thing way across town) for 3 bucks and it turned out to be running 35 MHz… isn’t that illegal? 😯

merc-blue
      Participant

nah most of tehm to have a large enough out put for any one to really care

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.