I Went Micro Krazy This Weekend……

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      DarkTari
      Participant

Started out Saturday Morning, I went to a Computer show and found a vendor that was selling clones. He had Shens, Precious, Panthers, Thor’s, etc. for $12.00. I don’t own a Panther so I offered $20.00 for 2 Panthers, he accepted. Then went to the mall later on and KB Toys was clearing out their “Micro RC” cars for $9.99, bought 2 of those. Then stopped at
      Toys R Us on the way home and found the “MS Pro Series” for $24.00, so I bought one of those. Now what boils my water is that not 2 months ago, I got a Standard MS from Toys R Us for $34.00 ??? and now they have the “Latest & Greatest for $24 ? Well let me tell ya, it might be the latest, but definately not the Greatest. Performance wise, the 2.2 was quick in boost mode, good in un-boosted mode. Steering was excellent as always but range? My range was 4′-6′ ! No Joke! at $24.00? I wrote Hobbico last night about the issue, I’ll keeep you posted with the results.
      Wasn’t particular about the Celica body so I got a Skyline R34 GT-R body kit.

The “Panthers” that I bought, that I’ve heard so many good things about dissappointed me. In one word…..”Slow” Steering is good, Tracking & Range are excellent. Fit & Finish are good, decals….nah!

Now the “Micro RC”, this car I’ve purchased numerous times before from KB Toys. This is one of the most excellent performing Micro’s I’ve ever purchased. Speed, Tracking, Steering, & Range all get “A+” in my book, every last one I’ve purchased! These have consistently outperformed every Micro in my stable straight out the box! No mods are needed for this one!
      Bodies are white cast, finish is okay, painted windows, paper decals. If you ever get a chance to get one of these,do! it won’t dissapoint you!

DarkTari

DarkTari
      If It Won’t Fly……Modify

Impreza
      Participant

Thanks for the info Dark Tari. Hmmm I feel another poll question comming on.

Impreza :smiley16:

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

Kitty thinks Impreza is addicted to polls….

Poller’s Anonymous….

“Hi, my name is Impreza and I haven’t posted a poll for at least 30 seconds”

*sound of applause in background*

LOL, just kidding Impreza, keep up the good work!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *purr purr*
      😀

Z Blue Skyline
      Z Silver Mazda
      BitCharG Hummer
      BitCharG GTR ~ arriving soon!

Lazboy
      Participant

lol yeah remember guys that they are US prices but still 24 buck for a booster that seems a nice price

CompactChar-G 40Mhz S2000 range mod, spring suppention
      Bit Char-G 57mhz Booster Fairlady Z

z-beam
      Participant

especially from a direct retailer.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.