IMPROVED FEATURE: Diary

Home Forums General Chat IMPROVED FEATURE: Diary

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

The Diary / Calendar System
      The Diary system has been given a pretty major update (thanks to Ken over at the Porsche Club of America Website) with the ability to insert recurring events into the Calendar.

This means regular events (like the Meadowbank Mini-Z meets) can be entered once and set to automatically recur.

You can also subscribe to getting events e-mailed to you in iCal format. iCal format is automatically compatible with most Calendar and PIM packages. The iCal is e-mailed to you once you make your entry in the Diary with iCal option selected.

e-Mail reminders are also able to be configured! Get warned a couple of days in advance!

You are also able to enter events that are private to you only!

Take a look, just follow the “Diary” link on the upper right of the button bar!

A.

Edited by – Aaron on 28 July 2004 10:38:21

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Super Max Power
      Participant

Dear Diary,
      Today I went down to the town to purchase loin cloth, cooking fat and a new broom handle. It was there I first meet Sally. She is a pretty woman, slight beard and a deep of voice. I think I found myself slightly attracted to her…

TallduDe
      Participant

yeah its a good idea aaron but as pete brought up today you have marked sydney mini z race meet every 25th of every month but the 25th does not fall on a sunday for every month, plus we meet up every weekend like the nuts which we are LOL

Keymaster

My fault – I stuffed up the entry – have posted correct events in place 😉

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Keymaster

In fact as it turns out I missed a couple of extra features that I had to hack and enable. It’s all working much better now.

e-mail shoudl also be more reliable when sent via the site as that got a bit of a reconfig as well to better support the iCal system.

a.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

dgs73
      Participant

that’s a damn good idea…

Quote:
      Dear Diary,
      Today I went down to the town to purchase loin cloth, cooking fat and a new broom handle. It was there I first meet Sally. She is a pretty woman, slight beard and a deep of voice. I think I found myself slightly attracted to her…

and that’s pretty funny…:smiley2:

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.