in USA but want 40mhz Char-G ..HELP ME..

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Hello everyone,

I’m in the US and would like to get a 40mhz Yellow S2000 Compact Char-G. A lot of the guys I know have all the other frequencies and I’d like to be the guy with the car I can run with anyone else. Also, with microsizers coming out in the US with 49mhz that would make a total of 6 cars we could run at once.

The problem I’m having is that I can’t get a Compact Char-G here in the USA and I can’t seem to find a retailer online that carries them for sale. Since Compact Char-G are the only ones that have 40mhz that’s really what I want.

Is there anyone in here from the UK or AUS who could pick one up for me and ship it to the US. I can pay for shipping and the item via PayPal and add a few bucks for your trouble. Or, if you know of a retailer that stocks them that would be fine too.

Please.. someone help me out. I’ve posted to a few other boards with absolutely no help 🙁

Thanks a bunch
      Icon

Admin
      Participant

email me at meier1@bigpond.com, and we can sort something out

Admin
      Participant

If I recall correctly, the only thing the US will be getting is the 27 MHz and 49 MHz cars. The FCC limits hobbyists to those 2 frequencies for ground based R/C applications.

It looks like you’ll HAVE to have someone from outside the US mail it to you.

I’ve been into R/C cars since the mid 80’s, and there have only been those 2 freq’s allowed. I wouldn’t count on a new freq being released here anytime soon.

Rob

Admin
      Participant

SAme her in Germany, only 27 and 40 (M?)Hz

chillz
      Participant

try lookin on ebay

Admin
      Participant

you don’t think I already tried ebay …. :smiley2:

Admin
      Participant

Oh, but there are 40mhz OEM cars on ebay. Check under the seller cruzingzone…. He’s got em…

Good Luck

silla

Admin
      Participant

yeah… i’ve seen the OEM’s but I’m lookin for the real TOMY Compact Char-g … thanks anyway…

Icon

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.