Insane Jump Ideas

Home Forums 1/8, 1/10, 1/12, 1/18 – Discussion Insane Jump Ideas

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Star Guitar
      Participant

Does anyone here no of any insane jump ideas that u have done in the past?

When i get a faster motor i plan on jumping my neighbors ute it will be mad.

i might jump my car off the roof too if i get around to gettin up there

jazza_1984
      Participant

lol that is crazy!!

Star Guitar
      Participant

thats the idea, when i do it i am gonna take a couple of photos and post em here sumwhere.

i reckon it will be fully mad, do u have any other good ideas for what to jump?

VR-4
      Participant

a peace of ply wood over a truck with my clodzilla with 2 9turn pantoms

Star Guitar
      Participant

yea i would do that except for the fact i dont have a monster truck to use but monster trucks jumping over real trucks does look really mad

i was thinking of using a few building blocks and a couple of bricks with 3 different sized pieces of wood i have at home one is a huge floppy board thing and thats the main part of the jump it is fully sick

jazza_1984
      Participant

look forward to seeing the pics

VR-4
      Participant

a 100 foot tall hit with a launch ramp at the top 🙂 dident brake anything it shot off the side andlanded pretty good about 30 feet from the bottom and dident wreck

Star Guitar
      Participant

lol thats fully madness, yea ill post sum pics when i finally get around to jumping it

Nismospeed
      Participant

some guy jumped his house(garage) cant remember what car he used…….landed in his back yard….ill try and find the site i saw it on….

VR-4
      Participant

you n
      name it i’ll jump it with my clod

Nismospeed
      Participant

it depends on how much your willing to pay for damages….but hey..go jump ya house…im sure that would look cool:)

Star Guitar
      Participant

they have vids of a savage and sum team associated or losi trucks jumping a barn the web site is http://www.slapmafro.com they have really good videos, i hope i have whatever nitro monster truck i am gettin for xmas or asap so i can jump that to it will be fully awesome

the_bit
      Participant

are buggies still real good for jumpin cause i just bought a 1:8 scale team ming yang sacker.

VR-4
      Participant

buggys rock but they aint gonna jump like a clod nothing dus. the clod is the best monster truck ever made “if you hop it up” stock form they suck and are just for fun

KingRX7
      Participant

those clods are cool i just seen one for the first time today hehe

VR-4
      Participant

yeah but clods coust more than a nitro car lmao. i payed $130 for my gear boxes $20 for rims and $20 for tires. $65 X2 for motors $30 for a body $140 for a esc $80 for a high torq servo $75 for a 3300 mha batt. $290 for a ripper chassy “silver and black cf got 2 clods 🙂 ” then $350 for a remote “hey i allready spent alot whats $350 more”

the cheepest it can be is $250 for the clod kit $290 for a ripper chassy or just about any outher chassy $40 for a cheep remote and $25 for a cheep high torq servo and $60 for a cheep esc $50 for a 1/2 way deacent batt. coust about $715-$1,000 way more than a nitry but alot more fun cuz you can beat the crap outta them and nothing brakes and i really like the 13inchs of suspension travle

i finly vroke down 1 day and spend about $1,500 on a clod chassy and everything and i never regreted it since after i sell my extra clod im buying another ripper or buying a txt and getting the new ripper chassy and e max gearbox conversion for that. only $80 for the chassy and $40 for the conversion but then again the truck coust $360.

lets face it the clod has ben around for a long time and nothing has changed on it and the clod isent going anywhare any time soon i think that when rc dies out it will be the last ta go but when rc dies that will be a post apocaliptica world

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.