Installing spider v3 on Iwaver02

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Hey crew

i’ve just purchased the spider v3 turbo, and now have just completed the plasmatomic motor mod. i’ve had a search and read up on installing the spider on an AWD, but need a lil help installing this sucker on an Iwaver 02. i can post up pics of the board, if that will help..

anyone done this on this forum? pics of colored wire locations would be appreciated

cheers :beer:

ephect

Keymaster

Have you read the v2 instructions? The wiring layout is the same. I’ve just not managed to update the pics for the v3.

http://shop.ausmicro.net/download/SpiderInstall_v2.pdf

The basics are the same just take advantage of the smaller package!

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

hakhawk
      Participant

should just add for my friend ephect, its an iw02m, havent looked if theyre the same fet setup as the 02s.

Admin
      Participant

Cheers Aaron for the pdf link, had a gander last night and the board looked very similar to Kyosho MR01/MR02/Overland/Monster. So with that and the generic instructions, got it installed, but coundnt test as i only had flat batteries.. :gatlin: just need some 103 caps and i’ll drop in the plasmatomic motor n get it on the track. :approve:

Thanks hakhawk for addin the info 🙂

Keymaster

I have a new iWaver 02M in the office for testing, the FET layout seems to match. The new update instructions will have these included.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Dangerous Dave
      Participant

Aaron, has the 02M been reviewed here?
      I don’t recall seeing one.

And does the 02M have dual chip FET steering like the Z’s?

(feel free to move this post!)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.