interferance issues (i think)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      RacerX
      Participant

I think I’ve got interferance issues Most of my cars seem to turn late and have trouble turning left it’s weird any ideas as to what I can do to fix it? happens to my 40mhz an 57mhz.

trash
      Participant

There is very little that uses those frequencies.
      Do you have a CH0 or CH1 TV station near you ?
      Very rare these days.
      If you in aus, check http://www.aca.gov.au and see what is using them near you.

Admin
      Participant

Are you near any wall outlets or appliances that draw a large amount of current.

I am starting to suspect that 50/60 Hz may be interferring with the car’s ability to extract the data from the signals. I have some dead spots in the house one is near the refrigerator.

later dudes.

RacerX
      Participant

could be the outlets got the tv at one end and the fridge at the other:clown:oh well I’ll buid a track the I’ll be race in the garage

Admin
      Participant
      Quote:
      Are you near any wall outlets or appliances that draw a large amount of current.

I am starting to suspect that 50/60 Hz may be interferring with the car’s ability to extract the data from the signals. I have some dead spots in the house one is near the refrigerator.

later dudes.

then that is why i get like 1 foot of sputtering range in my dads office with 6 computers in a small area

RacerX
      Participant

Well I found the steering problem it’s so stupid too I’ve been turning the streering adjust ment bar the wrong way blackeye: well that was dumb.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.