Its been very quite lately

Home Forums General Chat Its been very quite lately

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author
      diehard
      Participant

So dose that mean ppl are working on top secret projects to there cars…….?hmmmmm lol

PandaBear
      Participant

or playing with larger toys… 🙂

diehard
      Participant

well i hope there not playing with the plastic blow up type………..hahahahahaha
      and i don’t mean bombs. (o)(o)

Dangerous Dave
      Participant

I’m in the “waiting on ebay” stage..

klims
      Participant

yes it does actually 😀 although i guess it wouldn’t be classified top secret.
      just finished my brushless MR02… took long enough!

betty.k
      Participant

i’m just busy learning to fly my chopper, it’s a big commitment! 😀 :8ball:

Dangerous Dave
      Participant

@betty.k 225821 wrote:

i’m just busy learning to fly my chopper, it’s a big commitment! 😀 :8ball:

chop chop chop ….. 😉

betty.k
      Participant

@Dangerous Dave 225823 wrote:

chop chop chop ….. 😉

yeah, that’s the sound my wallet makes lately with all the crashing i’m doing!:D :8ball:

Z-Nagual
      Participant

Here is one of my secret projects… Lol …. Its a sleeper. http://www.ausmicro.com/forum/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=75
      I wanted to do a brushless beast but i couldn’t justify paying the money for all the gear, as you can see i don’t even have an FM receiver.
      Gonna put this 1/10 stuff in a micro rs4 or something later though.
      😀

I also recently got a venom night ranger 2… I have flown it 4 times…. I have crashed it 4 times … I was just looking for parts before so i feel your pain man lol. This chopper is pretty budget though.

merc-blue
      Participant

There is this thing that some grownups do, most of us call it working,
      i have been trying to perfect my piss poor piloting along with building a MAME cabinet

betty, stick to the choppers its very very rewarding becasue its so hard

Dangerous Dave
      Participant

the coaxial choppers are a great place to start (Twister Medivac etc), wish I’d started with one of those lol.

merc, I’ve got a mate who’s selling a complete MAME cabinet with lotsa good gear, I’ll send him this way 😉

diehard
      Participant

i must admit to I’ve been working on a tt01, trying to get it to some kind of drift spec, its a fun process.

i got a mame cab too which i built out an old arcade machine i bought, they are the best, had a 4 player control panel but turned in to a 2 player. it was too wide with 4 player. love it to death. when i get a new house im gonna make a rear projection TV cab like the site down street fighter machines.lol i got the full set of .86 ROMS which is about 3500 working games = 60GB lol

i got it connected to the internet to play against other ppl, great for a rainy day. KOF97 rulez on the net…

merc-blue
      Participant

Yeah im building a 4 player cab i have heaps of room and it will be used mostly for 1/2 players and the occational 4 player TMNT game
      player 1 and 2 are comfortable 3/4 are abit arkward but bearable
      cant wait to give my mates a royal flogging on the streetfighter series, keen on getting some KOF and tekken etc going although i never spent enough time to get very proficent at it, only figting game i truly mastered was SF II but i havnt player in soo soo long

diehard- anychance i could borrow your rom set to burn or just copy to a external HDD? i am in a waiting list for one on a arcade site but its gonna take about 2 or 3 months to get to me, essentially im a impaitent bastard

kevsta
      Participant

I’ve been playing around with the micro-t’s at the moment and messing around with the real car and playing a bit of gtr2. These forums were on fire a couple of years ago, I guess everyone eventually moves on to other things.

A couple of my mates are in the process of building a mame cabinet as well. 😀

diehard
      Participant

sure merc-blue i can arrange something for ya… pm me

merc-blue
      Participant

PMED (10char)

Z-Nagual
      Participant

Do any of you guys play battlefield??

diehard
      Participant

yes i do. that, urban terror and sof2
      nicks = death or diehard

z-beam
      Participant

between world of warcraft, my woman and work there hasnt been much time at all for the toys.

when im on the road wow gets shelved for the sony psp, and lately the scene really picked up with a solid downgrader and custom firmwares that let you do whatever you want with it.

bit torrent + custom firmware = free games pretty much… ive only dl’d about 5 so far, but ive bought about 10 so theres no guilt. yet…

emulators work well on it, but finding bios to get some of them to work has been a pain in the a$$.

last week i couldnt resist the temptation of a beastly rc tank. its a heng long 1/16th panzer. got to muck around with it for a day before i had to send it off to home as the car is chockers for the buisness trip allready.

cant wait to get home and figure out how to “enable” the firing mechanism, there is a switch in the turret that was glued in the off position so im hoping i can just scrap the switch so the cannon is permanantly enabled.

it sounds awesome, and it has a built in smoke machine that chuffs the grey stuff out. about the only grip i got with it is that it does 360 spins waaay to fast (apart from the cannon not working yet!).

i got a freind living in osaka now and im tempted to get a pair of those new tomy q-steers sent over just to check em out. would be awesome if they were better than bcg’s as i have 2 decent tracks gathering dust in the garage. anyone heard about the q-steers?

those mame cabinets sound awesome. have you guys heard of mugen? its a 2d fighting engine where you can import files for pretty much any 2d fight game character. check out mugen vids on youtube for some examples… homer simpson Vs. fat albert is classic.

diehard
      Participant

yeah mugen rocks made my own character once for it once…..

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

I have a treuno q-steer in the mail, due next week. I’ll write up a review when it arrives.

dgs73
      Participant

well, after a loooong time offline ive been;
      totally imersed in the world that is PS3:D …
      amazed by the performance of the Micro T, easily best micro purchase since the AWD:approve: …
      getting right into rc boats, namely a certain brushless beast…
      travelling for work all over this east coast of ours, Melbourne, Brisbane, Tassie…
      drinking waaay too much… :topstuff:
      all in all, pretty busy…

TallduDe
      Participant

glad to see your keeping yourself busy dave!

btw do you still race 1/10ths?

dgs73
      Participant

not at the moment mate… never know what’s aroound the corner though…;)
      gonna race that boat i got though, just gotta figure out whether it’ll take lipos or not… 14 cells does’nt seem that competitive:smiley9: … hows things for you anyways? Done anything to your OL yet? PM me your mobile number btw, need to getit again…

TallduDe
      Participant

bought a whole heap of stuff from the ausmicro shop.

i like its fun.

and i havent done any racing in ages which blows.

ps pm sent

dgs73
      Participant

…PM recieved…
      with this job i dont really have time to race on-road, actually i sold the F.T. TC4 about ten months ago… gonna make time to race the boat though, the thing is just too much fun

trash
      Participant

Yeah, I’m still out here too. Don’t get to log in as much as I’m working away from home a lot trying to pay the bills and not much time or money for new toys, and the old toys are starting to rust.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.