Iwaver drama

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      mocky
      Participant

This sunday i got my iwaver as all the sydney guys noe.well i went home fired up the solderingiron an went ova all the wire connection. wen i was finished,i stuffed the batteries in and BLAH!. The thing was busted and den i forgot, left the tx crystal out :D. Put that in and voila “It lives!” Installed a new motor with the armature i showed kevsta. the fets havent fried so i take it its a good thing. Beware next sunday, mocky will be a faster man!
      BTW i found a stock battery cover which flew away this sunday. if its urs and i have it and u can have it bak weneva u want cos i dun need it.

Edited by – mocky on 04 July 2004 22:05:27

kevsta
      Participant

Our jaws all dropped when that little girl on the bike came ever so close to your i-waver… just a few cms more and your car would have been crushed.

That battery cover belongs to dgs’s mate.

We’ll see how fast you can go… have you ordered suspension mods yet ?

mocky
      Participant

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, yeah i was pretty stupid to go into that uncharted territory. In my mind was “Make no sudden movements…..”
      I’l make sure i give it to dgs next weekend.
      No suspension mods yet, i need the bearings and a decent set of wheels(iwaver ones looked wonked) and possibly an autoscale if wallet permits. Plus motor parts! Dammit i love messing around those aramtures. May need an o plate, cant bother to get roll shocks for now.
      Next week we’ll compare my motor to the great xspeed.

Edited by – mocky on 04 July 2004 23:51:34

dgs73
      Participant

my 350 just got here… had topost that, it just got into my hands but im not in the right forum… yet. Yeah Mock, that clip’s Stu’s. Hang on to it till I see you next, could you? Ta matey

Jay-Z
      Participant

hey mocky, i thing you`ll have more luck getting friction & roll shocks than finding an Oplate!! ..so good luck & if you find where to get some let me know!!

dgs73
      Participant

Bithed Mocky… O plates easy to get… he’s away at the mo, I think…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.