Iwaver MR-02 is OUT NOW FOR SALE U FREAKIN LEGEND!

Home Forums Mini-Z, Mini-X, X-Mods and other Mini-Scale Mini-Z, Mini-X, X-Mods – Discussion Iwaver MR-02 is OUT NOW FOR SALE U FREAKIN LEGEND!

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • Author
      mocky
      Participant

its been waited for and now its hear, just the rtr chassis but goot enough for now. dunnoe if electronics are beta but for 25usd same as the iwaver mr01 chassis WHY NOT! and it seems to have a mr01f motor mount, so could this be the mr015 conversion?
      i beta stallin, the link is here now sick em REX!
      http://www.toyeast.com/v2/proddetail2.asp?pdtid=A09000187

icebreaka
      Participant

Freakn freakn! 😀 ima get one quick smart 😀

icebreaka
      Participant

oh wait.. i want the new controller too.. damn ! I’ll jus wait for the whole package..

and btw.. I saw 01’s in my local hobby store!! .. The guy jus got em 4 days ago.. and he’s sellin em for $110!..

z-beam
      Participant

iwaver 01’s in sydney? whereabouts icebreaka?

those 02’s look promising… but i’ve just got the hang of the 01 chassis and all the spares for them to keep running.

leonli17
      Participant

So does Iwaver 02 has Brake function like MR02?

icebreaka
      Participant

Well.. Found em at Barclay’s Hobbies in Penrith..

But theres 2 other stores that have em..

Check this link – The iwaver distributor in AUS
      http://www.limewareholdings.com/

Keymaster

$110 hey? Interesting… I suspect that’s a little above what iWaver actually expected them to sell for (their RRP was USD49.95) but we do have some of the highest import costs here…

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

z-beam
      Participant

and some of the greediest retailers in the world… some stores put 300% on the silver we wholesale to them:smiley2:.

i always find it hard to understand how they make more money out of a piece than i do. and they just wait for it to sell!

MiniKing
      Participant

bout time iwaver brought out an 02 i wanted one for ages but i got my self a mini z mr02 instead and im reall happy with the way it performs…..when are they gonna bring out the complete ready set…????:D:D

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

When does that funky controller from iwaver with the LCD screen that looks identical to a futaba 3PM come out?

kevsta
      Participant

$50 aud shipped here isn’t bad at all.

I wonder what bodies will fit on them…

Priest
      Participant

bout bloody time they bought i02 out..$110aud for an I01 what a blatant rip off you can get it from TE for $75aud shipped to your door and you dont even have to get out of your comfy chair sheesh that is what really sh*ts me about australian businesses they think the australian consumer is so ignorant to the rest of the world so mean they can charge us what ever they like and we wouldnt know the difference see this is the very reason why i Dont by from local hobby dearlers is cause i can get it cheaper on the net and for them to be selling at $110 is proof though i do let my local hobby store know i buy off the net too just to rub it in they are overpriced.Sorry for the rant but im just sick of money hungry dodgy brothers retailers here in the West.

TallduDe
      Participant

yeah its true i went to my LHS and saw the mini venom after they showed me it and said the prices i went geee i guess ill wait and see till the rc18t comes out and they continued to say parts would be expensive u cant get them in oz blh blah blah.

what they think they are the only place in Oz that knows how to get stuff from o/s.

so who will be the first to get the iwaver 02’s???

bithed
      Participant

…talldude may as well tell you again 🙂 Wait for the RC18T AND the Half 8 🙂 2005 is going to be a FUN year!!!

Priest
      Participant

mines on its way i ordered it last night

bithed
      Participant

…fellas could you tell me when you get them if they arean EXACT fit for KYOSHO MR02 parts please/ Then I think I will be able to cater to your EVERY demand 😉

Priest
      Participant

TE are really gearing up for the Iwaver invasion they even now have an I01pro i would say its the new chassis and pro motor

Priest
      Participant

unfortunately bithead i dont have a kyosho MR02 though i can take some measurements if that helps but i do want a monster just gotta wait till i can get rid of this 6ch transmitter before i can get one

bithed
      Participant

priest mate VERY good point….duh..lol…

…dont bother with measurements..I will gamble on them being EXACTLY the same…

…A 6CH transmitter? What the hell do you control with a 6CH? Small third world nations ? lol…

Priest
      Participant

i did have a gws A10 warbird though it met with pilot error and well foam doesnt handle impacts with trees and well the plane died but all the electronics are perfect

merc-blue
      Participant

airplanes and choppers bithead.. thing aboou how many flaps runners and other crap u have.. say 2 flaps 1 rudder 2 elvios and a throttle…

bithed
      Participant

…OR you could hook it up to barbie and make baby pole dance 🙂

Priest
      Participant

brings new meaning to silicon injected hehehe:)

bithed
      Participant

…i have KYOSHO KT controllrs out the wazoo if anyone needs one REAL cheap…2’s AND 5’s…Its a cheap shot i know but i am close to chukking these puppies out…$22 USD if anyone needs one…They are all used i think but A grade condition…

icebreaka
      Participant

IWAVER 01 PRO is now Out.. the chassis that is ! $26.90 USD..

Description
      This Iwaver 01 ??Pro??chassis set, included a very high grade circus board which used the TOP MOS-FET in the world! It can be applied to ANY MOTOR max. 5 A current with no further modification needed. This is 100% guarantee. Challenges are welcome!

ALSO.. the iwaver 02 went up to $29.90 Overnight! :dead:

bithed
      Participant

well well well…if its going to take ANY motor then i might just have to grab one o dem ones 🙂

Priest
      Participant

i think intially the I02 is gonna have the same old fets as the original I01 and i think the new fets go into the rerelease of the I02 which i think is in january ive got the new and old boards out of the I01 series and the new board is definately an improvement

mocky
      Participant

man i want the friggin brakes,! some guy has got one and the pcb looks different from the iw01 boards, the older version though not the one which can take iwaver pro model.

Edited by – mocky on 26 November 2004 19:08:06

Keymaster

5A is nothing.. IRF7317 is good for 6A and the mightly old IRF7389 good for 7.3A…

chuck a couple in a stack and well….. *ponders* 7317s will be out in volume soon…

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

mocky
      Participant

lolz true true . but i would wanna test those claims, i want a 2×2 to run a plasma cos iwaver stack higher than that need chassis work.

Priest
      Participant

speaking of fets aaron do you have 7389s left

leonli17
      Participant

So…I02 does have brakes right?

mocky
      Participant

research still in progress…..

ph2t
      Participant

I’ll let you know early next week, my 2 iw-02’s should of come by then :approve:.

ph2t.

TallduDe
      Participant

full review aye dude :smiley2:

kevsta
      Participant

They’d be a good bash chassis that’s for sure.

Roe
      Participant

…DAMM!, now i gotta get me one of these AND all the MR02 hop-ups…:D:D:D

TallduDe
      Participant

i got some if ur interested dude.

ph2t
      Participant

I’m happpy I kept my pn racing motor mount now, lol….

mocky
      Participant

lolz just get that gpm RM mount(freakin adjustable but u need drilled holes in ur motor) and a afta market damper, dont like the way the iw-02 uses the mr01-f rear kinda lame but u think a gt40 could mount on it so would be handy for talldude.
      wonder if i can still use my evo chassis? interesting…

mocky
      Participant

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mockman
      senior officer, does the IW02 have ze brakes?

Originally Posted by SeniorChief
      Yes, at lease it appears to have.

http://www.mini-zracer.com/foru
      ms/showthread.php?t=15966&page=4

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.