Just Finished My First Track

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      silversupra
      Participant

Hi Guys, I just finished my first track, Ilotta Hill. Sorry if any of u guys have a track called that but I thought of it while watching rpm. Anyway, It consists of 2 main straights 2 “s” turns and a pit lane. The pit lane has a garage where you can park your car and it even has little plastic pit men holding tyres and hoses. I’m also going to stick trees on and stuff and I have painted some of it green for the grass. I have plastic barriers from my AFX scale electrics set.

I have just ordered my car and it should arrive in 9 days now (im in australia) and I can’t wait to wiz around my newly built track.

Tell me what you think of my track. I’ll have pics up on my new webpage which is currently down :smiley6:because I haven’t found a web hosting service to upload my webpage onto. If you know of one that is free post ithere and I’ll put it up on there.

Admin
      Participant

wow that sounds neat!! its better than mine!(made out of chop sticks :smiley9:hey its cheap!) like to see pics!! BTW im making a new track with my dad since hes ito railroading and stuff since im an INITIAL D FAN!! im makin a moutain corse YEAH!!! plus my dad likes Rally racing so i bought him a Lancer evo 7 rally body 😉

Bitracer
      Participant

dude we got the basement as a track…its finished and ready to go….lol :smiley4:

Admin
      Participant

lol @ the basement being your track .. thatd be great !!

Dont suppose you got any pics from the stairs or anything ?? would be great to see

silversupra
      Participant

My track is in the basement too! I have sorta turned it into a clubhouse and it has a pool table and everything down there

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.