Just got my first Mini-Z

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Djinn
      Participant

after months and months of wondering if i wanted to go larger than a bit char-g, i finally sipped into my pockets and dished out some large wad of cash for a sleek red ferrari F40 mini-z.

These are bloody terrific…! now i know what you guys are on about.. i can seriously see myself at ausmicro mini-z gatherings.

I decided to perform sacrilege and i opened my untouched Initial D Redsuns Palm runner and stole the shell for the mini-z..

ok.. i cant type no more.. have to play more.

t00l
      Participant
      Quote:
      after months and months of wondering if i wanted to go larger than a bit char-g, i finally sipped into my pockets and dished out some large wad of cash for a sleek red ferrari F40 mini-z.

These are bloody terrific…! now i know what you guys are on about.. i can seriously see myself at ausmicro mini-z gatherings.

I decided to perform sacrilege and i opened my untouched Initial D Redsuns Palm runner and stole the shell for the mini-z..

now all ya need is the rice on it and some upgrades 😀

ill let ya go and have some fun 🙂

good choice btw

barto_85
      Participant

excellent, got any photo’s of it? I was thinking of the red F40 when I was considering a mini z. Had other things to spend my money on unfortunately.

t00l
      Participant
      Quote:
      excellent, got any photo’s of it? I was thinking of the red F40 when I was considering a mini z. Had other things to spend my money on unfortunately.

hahahah, i got my z second hand for 90$, spoze we all have our dreams, ferrari’s are in everyones list somewhere 😉

jamiekulhanek
      Participant
      Quote:

Oh yes, i remember the day i got my majestic mini Z too, absolutely buckets of fun, now, 8 months later its had a $500 facelift. Full blown racer.

barto_85
      Participant

hopefully one day I will experience the joy of my first mini z.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

The joy of the first drive justifies the $220+ price tag (to me it does anyway :))

Djinn
      Participant

oh yes it does… sigh.

Pictures coming soon in my gallery..

dgs73
      Participant

aint that da truth…:approve:

peedee
      Participant

ive been wanting to ge a z for a long time and that the new one has been releasd i might finally grab myself a little bucket of fun, ive drivin my mates and they are so much fun…

t00l
      Participant
      Quote:
      ive been wanting to ge a z for a long time and that the new one has been releasd i might finally grab myself a little bucket of fun, ive drivin my mates and they are so much fun…

and cheaper lol

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.