K.I.T RACERS test Track

Home Forums General Chat K.I.T RACERS test Track

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Dose this track make a good race track for bit charg’s

Its about $70 bucks but inclueds a 2.6 motor and if i works well i might buy one so tell me what you think of them if you have one

PandaBear
      Participant

Nup, its crap. You don’t need RC for KIT racing… its a channel track like Mini4WD – do you wanna put guide rollers on your Bit? If so just buy Tamiya’s new “RC Mini4WD” where you can control the speed… smells like ‘slotcar’ to me.

In terms of “value”:- why would you spend $70 to just get 1 lousy 2.6 motor, 1 battery, 3 odd axles, 3prs not-very-useful tyres. I had a close look at it all last week, and thought it a waste of $$.

Admin
      Participant

I was just saying that coz if it was a good track it make the price nicer coz it has motors and parts

BUT if it a CRaP track i wont buy one

PandaBear
      Participant

Ya, the track is a waste of space… unless you’ve got other plans for it.

You can get the same motor and stuff in a A$24 KIT car kit anyway, why buy the track set just for the ‘special’ body style?

Admin
      Participant

lol yeah i boght a rpm kitt

Destroyed the body using it to make a custom job

Admin
      Participant

radio shack has zip zap tracks for $10 buy 2 of them and you can get a good track for about $20 $70 sounds like a rip buy 7 tracks from radio shack and make 1 big ass tack.

PandaBear
      Participant

Yeah yeah, I’ll bet its even cheaper if YOU go return the empty box for a full refund, huh??

We call that “theft” down here. :smiley7:

btw, ever heard of FOREIGN EXCHANGE??

Admin
      Participant

lol PandaBear looks like you have made an ememy

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by Lazboy on 07November2002

lol PandaBear looks like you have made an ememy

Can’t help bad luck, not if this fella goes around tellin’ everyone he buys microcars and then returns them minus some Bits. http://www.ausmicro.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=4&TopicID=1230&ReturnPage=&PagePosition=1&ThreadPage=2

And then even has cheek to offer them for sale as spares. http://www.ausmicro.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=5&TopicID=1294&PagePosition=1

Glad ya noticed, LB… and hope your parents also taught you right vs wrong just like mine did. Its a pity some miss out, but they’ll all end in gaol before long.

Admin
      Participant

Yeah i have noticed mabye americans have less morals that us down under

I had to returne my compact but at less all the bits were THERE althoght i was VERy tempted to keep the motor but honesty pay at least we wont be seeing lancer_evo in heven lol

Admin
      Participant

never said i was perfect. bet just think some lil jap. kid making 23 cent a week is makeing them 18 hours a day and they only coust $5 to make.

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by Lazboy on 08November2002

Yeah i have noticed mabye americans have less morals that us down under

I had to returne my compact but at less all the bits were THERE althoght i was VERy tempted to keep the motor but honesty pay at least we wont be seeing lancer_evo in heven lol

Well, let’s not name names here…

I too have returned a BCG just the week before. Tempted to keep major bits, hell yeah… but actually doing it, no thanks -Leaves a real bad taste!!

Yeah I know they’ll just throw it away in the bin etc etc, but the principle is the main thing. Plus the store was good enough to swap it over even withmy 2 mths old receipt -no questions asked, didn’t even bother testing anything; longest part of the whole deal was having the salesgirl go dig for another BCG.

I don’t care as much about heaven as I do about how much shoplifting scums are costing the shops. Especially ones who go destroy the goods too – on purpose. If anyone didn’t hear the news… Winona Ryder just got convicted for Grand Theft!!

PandaBear
      Participant

Kiddy slave labour? I think not.

Actually costs more to live Tokyo than it does New York. Wages are correspondingly higher too; you won’t see waitpersons paid a pittance US$4/hr over there in Kyushu. US workers get a real raw deal imho.

Besides, if you really own a Bit, why not flip it over and *discover* WHERE Tomy actually manufacture the things… (hint – its not Japan). Wow, we alllearn something new everyday.

Admin
      Participant

lol yeah like myer target and kmart are pretty good when you need to swap some thing over by you have to do it right coz if they think you are dodgie then they get ya

PandaBear
      Participant

Too right – so they jolly should; I’m a CML shareholder!! :smiley9:

There’s even a huge difference between returning a faulty good and one that you’ve just “changed your mind” on… there’s no legal obligation even to refund on the latter, but the big stores do it just for customer satisfaction.

What I *don’t* get is, with all those losers who do the crime and get caught… sure we lock them up but in there they then get taxpayer-paid food & lodging, peace & quiet, cable TV, gym, videogames, videos etc etc… gee whiz, sounds a lot like paradise.

If not for the crim record, one might be real tempted into moving in. :smiley2:

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.