K Nex Mad force

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Racer9
      Participant

As I looked at an old RCCA that had the RCX Mad Force on the cover I came up with a stupid idea. I set out to build a realistic looking truck….

Guess what… I did! It even has solid axle suspension with torsion arms and even has cheezy not so great shocks made from a few K Nex. When I am completely done to my satisfaction i will show it for all to see. I dropped it from about 8 feet and it just snapped a torsion rod thingy(a flexy K Nex popped out of another). A wheel fell off and a bunch of blue spacers flew everywhere. i found them and reassembled it.

I will post pics once I take them and once it is completely to my satisfaction.

BTW Any other odd K Nex creations?

Star Guitar
      Participant

HAHAHAHA Thats legendary man, cant wait to see it.. just dont drop it anymore.

ill_race_ya
      Participant

i made a mini out of alloy. it had a two piece chassis with a hinge in the middle and a 1:10 touring car shock across it. i somehow squeezed a 540 motor on it and it was crazy. except after driving it about 20 meters the whole thing just fell apart. was pretty crappy anyway

ill_race_ya
      Participant

oh and it was run by a plane battery. its center of gravity was so high

Racer9
      Participant

I got to get my mom to take some pics with the camera phone or take real pics and scan them in.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.