KILLER RS4

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      bithed
      Participant

…check this thing out…a 540 motor in a RS4 micro? You have GOT to be kidding me 😉

http://www.aktionrc.com/main.html

…Hit these guys up for an order…and YES this IS a shameless promotion 😉

• This topic was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Avatar photoAaron.
      merc-blue
      Participant

yeah ive seen these ages agot look good although the weight distrobution would be crazy.. wouldnt mind getting one dropping in a 5T and seeing what comes of it

betty.k
      Participant

i don’t geddit. ph2t had an m18 running a 300 sized graupner motor and it was too fast for fun. so why make it heavier and faster?sovxx.gif8ball.gif

AdamC
      Participant

got one with a 540 stock motor in it, quite happy with performance but it does kill spurs and foams. i posted pics of it in another thread here

AdamC
      Participant

I know that they dont make the 540 anymore but it looks like theres one on ebay at the moment.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HPI-Micro-540-7-turn-motor-Xray-M18-RC10GT-Airtronics_W0QQitemZ5998412595

FALCON-LORD
      Participant

I think That link Just tried to dump a virus on my system!!!

VET Just went Bannanas!!!

betty.k
      Participant

i’ve seen your car adam, it’s crazy!!dead.gifhow many cells?big.gif

it’s kinda like people that drop lipos and mamba brushless motors in xmods then complain that it keeps breaking! it’s newtons law of rc’s. the more fasterer the rc the more expensiver the damage!big.gif

don’t get me wrong, if you turned up at the track with your beastie i’m sure i’d be impressed! i just don’t wanna own something that hot.8ball.gif

AdamC
      Participant

Falcon lord, dont stress, i’m paranoid about malware and nothing i have is picking up an issue. (i check for new dats and engine daily with antivirus.)

Thanks Betty, I’m only running 6 4/5 sub c nicads in the 540 tho (9 gp 1100s in my wifes 480). True about the damage tho. I’d love to take it to a track and a friend of mine in syd with an almost identical car is also keen. I should look into it a bit more.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.