kit racing

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

i just bought me the mph version of this for 1.98 at target. how do i make these gears line up to run smooth. i cut them to fit but the gear from the motor to the next gear dont line up properly. can someone help. thanks in advance

Impreza
      Participant

1.98?(US) at Target.. I have got to get down to the states more often. Are you trying this on a bit (or micorsizer) or are you just trying to get the kit gears/motor to mesh? I have the Energi, but have not had a chance to swap parts with a bit/microsizer.

Admin
      Participant

im trying it on a microsizer and im just trying to get the gears to mesh properly.

Admin
      Participant

CRX,

Have you got the white pinion gear from your KIT racer attached to your motor? Chances are you do. This gear only works with the KIT racer gears, not the bit gears. If you putthe black gear on from your Microsizer motor you will find that it will mesh properly.

Admin
      Participant

thanks for the info brett. But this is what i actually want to do. im trying to put in the 2.6 motor into the microsizer with the green gears that came with the kit. i have put the white gear on the 2.6 with the green gears all on the microsizer. the car runs and everything but it has horrible mesh. Ive noticed if i take off the heat sink and push the motor down harder, i receive greater gear mesh then before. Is there a way to keep it like this, or am i better off just using regular microsizer gears. Thanks Jon

Admin
      Participant

hey do the kit racer motors work in compact char-g? and how fast are they in a compact char-g if they do? also are the rear axels useable in a compact?

Admin
      Participant

Bit Racer=KIT racer thats where your 3.0 motor has come from so its exactly the same rating as it would be in a BCG.

the KIT racer gears dont work aswell with a BCG becos of the weight of the BCG and lack of torque the motor can deliver, if you really want to use the KIT gears then i suggest using a dual Cell Car or soemthing with ALOT of power

Admin
      Participant

so your saing they come with 3.0?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.