Kyosho GP Ultima ST Evolution

Home Forums 1/8, 1/10, 1/12, 1/18 – Discussion Kyosho GP Ultima ST Evolution

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      peedee
      Participant

My friend is lookin at getting the Kyosho GP Ultima ST Evolution but he dosent no what: engine (.12-.15(side or rear exhaustw/short crankshaft 2.0-2.5cc), what tires, what tuned pipe. He will be racing this truck so ROAR legal.

THanks if anyone can help

VR-4
      Participant

tires depends on the track front for anything use directinal rib. rears for b grove use losi x2000 sand use ifmar stud. soil use 2.0 step pin. ruts use big shot.

theres .12 and .15 side and rear exhust that are roar legal. i dont think that truck can use a rear exhust. the truck is kinda crappy for raceing but whatever floats his boat. eng. use a paris novarossi c12 pro ps rotary carb as for the pipe and headder use a mip ps headder and a novarossi rex pipe and use a mc9 for noraml weather or a mc59 for gold of wet weather.

if i was him tho i would get a rc10-gt or a losi xxxnt

peedee
      Participant

yes, but that evolution is a better truck like more speed better handling then them both with like good engine and stuff ah

VR-4
      Participant

i’ll put it up agenst the gt facorty team that turcks ben readers choice for years

peedee
      Participant

does the ultima have better parts, or if so what engine (up to 100USD) would be as well as the other needed stuff for racing like exhaust and stuff

VR-4
      Participant

100 usd aint gonna get you crap man maybe a traxxas or a stock hpi.

hardly noone races ultimas in america its mostly xxxnt’s and gt’s

if your gonna race what your in a class that must be roar leg. then welcome to the $900+ club if your just gonna do weekend raceing at a track then really it dosent need ta be roar leg. and you can get away with a rtr nitro truck.

as for better parts no. the xxxnt adam drake and the rc10 gt factory team or team have way better parts and are considered beginner race trucks in the race world “only becouse there stock and are farly fast stock” but if you slap on a lil alu. and change some parts and there pro trucks. dont let anyone tell you that there anything but beginner all they have are some hop ups in the box pro trucks are alot diff.

peedee
      Participant

What hop-ups will make it a winner at the track

And what about an o.3 .12 cv motor with recoil, or i seen one in the latest version of rccaraction its a fantom .12 motor looks pretty cool cant find it at a store (yet) but as you are sponsored by them maybe u could tell me

Edited by – peedee on 18 August 2003 16:02:04

Star Guitar
      Participant

yea but we probably couldnt get a team associated in aus because they r so totally expensive, like the t4 is over $900 aus and i dont think there is anywhere in queensland that stocks team losi let alone possibly australia

peedee
      Participant

thats y u get them from towerhobbies

Star Guitar
      Participant

yea but what if people dont have the internet then how would they no of towerhobbies

peedee
      Participant

well if u were serious about your hobby yould probly no someone or own a rc magazine tower has adds in tem all the time

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.