Kyosho Lazers

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

hey guys, i was just wondering if these cars are any good? im considering getting one.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2565&item=5910798891&rd=1

Participant

4WD always good and cheap but i already told you that… correct me if im wrong.. good chassi but shocks abit dodge and need bearings (like all RCs) … (posted for the masses)

Participant

does’nt look like he’ll run out any time soon; see how many in the background in shot 4? Strewth!:shock:

Participant

does’nt look like he’ll run out any time soon; see how many in the background in shot 4? Strewth!:shock:

Participant

my brother got a kyosho lazer ZX sport about 12 years ago…..and still it has not been run…

Apart from the time i threw some of my radio gear in it and gave it a belt ’round the house, crikey pin spike tyres have traction on carpet!!

Participant

my brother got a kyosho lazer ZX sport about 12 years ago…..and still it has not been run…

Apart from the time i threw some of my radio gear in it and gave it a belt ’round the house, crikey pin spike tyres have traction on carpet!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.