KYOSHO RADIALS for MONSTER

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      bithed
      Participant

…baby these things run good…Little smaller diameter than the GPM ones…

…the LARGER GPM are on the left, smaller KYOSHO on the right…

They feel slightly stickier…No ridge through the middle like the gpm ones…And they squeak if you turn just right on polished wooden floors…They take the KYOSHO inner foams unlike the GPM which have there own…

…I have taken off my GPM S and put them on the bay as i now use the IMHO BETTER KYOSHO product…

…more pics tonight…

…BitHed has spoken…

bithed
      Participant

…oops..looks like i small-sized my fries…Ill make that bigger later on…sorry…

Racer9
      Participant

What the heck does IMHO and IMO mean? Are you saying I should buy these? That would be cool having squealing tires!

betty.k
      Participant

imho = in my honest opinion
      imo = in my opinion:8ball:

bithed
      Participant

…thanks betty…I recommemnd them because they squeak/ no I recommend them because they are KYOSHO and they get the job better than third party GPM tires 🙂 But the squaek IS kinda cool 😛

dgs73
      Participant

now that the better radials are out I think i’ll jump on that bandwagon… you still about Bit?

bithed
      Participant

yeah brah…dont worry…we are facing a bit of a panic shortage already but i am working on a set for ya…I have spikey / pin tires avaialable too…

Racer9
      Participant

Do they absorb the jumps better? do they roll smoother or something? What is so special about radials? I know about real tires just don’t know if the same principles apply here. I meant it would be cool having tires that actually sound like you are really skidding.

TallduDe
      Participant
      Quote:
      …I have spikey / pin tires avaialable too…

what the?

do you have pics of these ones man? i might be interested!

dgs73
      Participant

yeah c’mon mate, any pics? Nobblies (is that even a word?!) would be sweet, but the radials i’ve been waiting on. You used the spike type yet Bithed?

bithed
      Participant

…alright already alright already…Im a busy man doncha know 🙂 I Gotta pack up a certain 350 Z and get that to the post office before the next thunder storm…I just have to put these pin / spikes on the bay and ill be right back 😉

bithed
      Participant

…ok…here is the auction for the spike tires…be aware these are BEST on carpet and NOT GOOD for smooth surfaces like concrete or wood floors…

bithed
      Participant
      bithed
      Participant

…Some REALLY good shots of the radials in action 😉

dgs73
      Participant

checked the link… nobblies look good mate, think I prefer the radials though, as indoors just is’nt possible any more

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.