kyosho unveils official MR015

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Geo-Z
      Participant

This looks quite legit to me….Kyosho are planning an official MR015, which is of course, a cross between an MR01 and an MR02. Although many ppl have been conducting their own MRo1.5 s, these are apparently the official ones.

The news and scans are on http://www.pnracing.com and is somewhere 2/3 down the page…..need that white skyline!

mocky
      Participant

i’ve seen that geo, and i gotta say its one freaky blend. but y did they make it afta mr02 still escapes me.

betty.k
      Participant

news040913-1.jpg
      i hafta agree with mocky, there are some shortcomings. but it’s surely better than an mr01, it’s got a servo saver!:blush::8ball:

dgs73
      Participant

Oooohhh… that 500SL Merc. shell is as good as mine… when I find it…:smiley2::approve:

TallduDe
      Participant

i know what ya mean dude!

the afla looks hot, almost like alfa tourning cars, i know this might sound stupid but can these fit on a normal mr01.

im doubting whether the mm mount ones can but the rm should?

Geo-Z
      Participant

I thought the flatter MR02 design corrected most handling/COG flaws with the MR01? Perhaps they wanted to make longer bodies in the RAcer series. The prototype chassis displayed above looks a tad longer than the longest settings on MR01 and 2’s.

dgs did u see the union jack skyline? me want.

actually, it looks like spare parts will be a freebie for previous mini-z owners….just need the right MR01 and MR02 parts and u may not need to buy upgrades (?).

talldude, i’m hoping the exact same thing. otherwise, this may be the strangest devolution(?) kyosho have made!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.