Left Turn Steering Problem!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

I just got my lancer evolution 7 in the mail. Cracked it open and started to have a blast. Played for about an hour and then i hopped in the shower. When i came out, i didn’t touch the car with wet fingers or anything, but started to play with it and noticed that my left turning didn’t really work. It would only turn if you had picked up some speed and thats if it worked it all. I picked up the car so it had no friction and tried the left turn and it was trying to turn all the way but only got about 1/8 of the way it should. The little steering bar at the bottom to adjust the steering was in the same spot and even when i adjusted it many times i still had the same problem. Iopened up the car and found that front back left and right were all still soldered in place. So i can’t think of what’s wrong. Please someone out there help me with this problem. Thanks, Dave

Admin
      Participant

ok don’t worry about this post. I opened up the front assembly of the car and found a damn staple stuck to the magnet. So i was somewhat glad that i found the problem until when i tried to putthe carback together, i noticed that right turn and left turn and the antenna solders all fell out. Better go get my solder gun out and start soldering. See ya, Dave

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.