let the melbourne 1:28 wars begin!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      betty.k
      Participant

ok, i’m psyched!! got my wanna z running well and i know there’s a few of us ready to race our brains out at templestowe, so let’s go!! the sooner the better i say, so long as we don’t interfere with club members i reckon we should get a regular thing going on. winter will screw things up a little, but a little wet weather racing is always an exciting spectacle!!!:p:8ball:

ph2t
      Participant

your mr01 wannabee will have some madforce treadmarks over it shortly! lol….

betty.k
      Participant

bring it on ya phat tyred woosy!:8ball:

TallduDe
      Participant

a war? lol

would be interesting how the iwaver (wannabe) goes.

Jowlz
      Participant

you guys should ship me in air frieght so i can kick theh wombat kookabunga bloimeys outa ya with my x-mod!!

betty.k
      Participant

croikey!!! you’re on too!:8ball:

ph2t
      Participant

an interesting lunch break today, lol…..

we pretty mucf found out that my madforce is as fast (if not a teeny weeny bit faster) than a racer with an xspeed and a 9t pinion…

that’s a fast truck! lol!

ph2t.

merc-blue
      Participant

yeh well my 6cell fetted x mod will burn all of you … its gonna be finished this weekend so im in once a date is set

merc-blue
      Participant

yeh but ph2t dont u fint it to top heavy… and betty if u wanna chanllange ill put the monster tyres on the traxxas and race you.. althou i warn you to put on stiff springs and the hardest H plate you can find MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh i forgot its only a iwaver so it wont matter if i break it.. probly dont need to try it will probly break itslef …..

leonli17
      Participant

Muahahahaha, any of u want to challenge Panda’s TB EVO III with Novak Brushless System? I know small cars can still destroy it(lol).

As for the date of the meet, make it at least 3 weeks from now, I got exams comin up.

ph2t
      Participant
      Quote:
      yeh but ph2t dont u fint it to top heavy…

nah pimp!

merc-blue
      Participant

yeh im with leon this week is out casue of a race meet and next week i got exams

leonli17
      Participant

mmm…..all this exam talk made us two sound like NERDS.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.