light mod kicks ass!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

i recently aquired my light kit from hong kong and it works great on my evo i moticed u can buy all that crap from radio shack and u have all the instructions so all u need is the part so u can make light kits for all ure friends and charg them 15 bucks!!

Admin
      Participant

It seems like a waste of money to buy a pack in the 1st place!!! Who needs instructions! it’s as simple as wiring a couple of LED’s to a battery and/or switch.

Down at dicksmith i picked up 2 LED’s, a 3volt “button” battery and a micro switch for a whole 8 bucks and i didn’t even have to wait 2 wks for it to be shipped from japan, just 20mins while i put it all together in my bit!

Admin
      Participant

Yeah, if you dont know how to wire up leds…you’ll pay alot more for prebuil/packaged kits.

Admin
      Participant

lolz i agree, i have a led mod in ma ride, and it works great.:smiley1:

Admin
      Participant

red LED’s look cool, there on my s2k and i love em, also have other LED’s on some of my other cars.

Alex_lopez_2003 i noticed in your sig that you think the nissan Gloria is very ugly, u dont want to happen to trade or sell me the body do you?

Admin
      Participant

Yeah DIY is good if you know how but IMO the ‘Ultimate Light Mod’ from Mikes Modsis the best you can get. It looks so professional. I’ve had two cars fitted with it.

Admin
      Participant

i have leds and a battery. but i cant find a really good place to put them in cause the inside is too small, and the lights cant get behind the front lights, and i dont know how to make a switch for leds!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.