Like the Polistil track…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Jeff03
      Participant

This is the first experiment of construction of the Track (I have realized an other version with rigid walls with the tubes for systems electrical workers 😀 )… has thought next to the POLISTIL that I used when I was child. It works and it little costs to construct it, occupies space little when it is taken apart and it realizes long distances when it is mounted. All the material I have found it in blacksmith shop… You say me if he appeals to this system to you of construction… 🙂
      This is the link from the photo… http://mio.discoremoto.virgilio.it/microtechracer/

oldtamiyaphile
      Participant

“Disco Remoto sta arrivando.”

Jeff03
      Participant

The link it would have to work…
      if active and is not written “Disco Remoto sta arrivando”, it tries to press, from the bar of the addresses, enter on the address…:smiley2:

DaveF
      Participant

Nope. The link to the folder “MyProjectTrack01” doesn’t work either. I even ticked it and hit the Aggiorna button.

Try putting pictures on WebShots.

micro_Amps
      Participant

It worked for me, dont tick the box just click on the link “MyProjectTrack01” in the lower left corner, then on one of the individual picture options that come up.
      Looking good Jeff.
      :)uA

DaveF
      Participant

Nope. Still can’t get to it.

Jeff03 – put your images in the Members Gallery in AusMicro.

Jeff03
      Participant

In day the Members Gallery activates me. I put the photos as soon as I can and I make to know you…. 😀

barto_85
      Participant

the link works for me, nice looking track and garage you got there.

Jeff03
      Participant

For the moment I have put only the photos, this evening I add some description…
      http://members.ausmicro.com/memberview.asp?user=jeff03
      I hope that this link works well 😀

barto_85
      Participant

very cool, can you just reconfigure the track to whatever shape you want?

Jeff03
      Participant

The only thing that can stop your fantasy is the pieces amount that you have constructed…
      I have 16 curves and 12 rectilinear ones from 50 cm….every time that I mount it, comes to me various…
      They are content that it appeals to to you even if not there are many visual effects… when I will realize the start light you will be informed… 😀

DaveF
      Participant

Clever. Nice and cheap, yet not boring. I like the fact you can change the track whenever you like – mine was based on a similar idea.

Nice thinking with the red stripes – very simple to do, and easy to find the materials.

Excellent work! You’ve shown everyone how to make a good track, any size they want, for very little expense.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.