Losi XXX-NT vs Associated RC10GT

Home Forums 1/8, 1/10, 1/12, 1/18 – Discussion Losi XXX-NT vs Associated RC10GT

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      peedee
      Participant

just wondering wat would be a better basher, faster sronger out of these two, i will be putting mashers 2k on it straigt away, just wanna no wat would be a better choice….

thanks

Star Guitar
      Participant

B!!! from “Slapmafro” has mashers on his rc10gt, seems to hold out well in the coop jumping.

He stated on another forum that the GT is almost as tough as his savage and doesnt break much at all.

peedee
      Participant

yea the rc10gt is better, like slap ma fro does some crazy sh*t to his

Camshaft
      Participant

Heh, if it wasn’t for the snow, I’d find out right now. My buddy has a Factory Team GT, but he converted it to an RTR Plus because he kept breaking the graphite parts. Of course, he goes off of the huge jumps at motocross tracks…
      By the way, you can see a pic of my chassis here:

http://www.ohionitro.com/Pictures/detail.asp?iData=54&iCat=638&iChannel=3&nChannel=Pictures

This is my truck stock, a guy at the hobby store told me that each of my new wheels need to have some sort of rubber peice mounted on them.:p By the way, anyone have any recommendations for tires?

Edited by – Camshaft on 21 December 2003 15:04:51

Edited by – Camshaft on 21 December 2003 15:06:54

magtec_racing
      Participant

hmmmm the xxxnt has a much faster motor and a better radio its also alot more advanced than the gt. i love rc10 and the trucks ben around along time but i like the xxxnt becouse it has a better remote faster motor and just about the same 3rd party suport

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.