Lost frequency, need help.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

I have the 4-band kit and something stange just happend. My bit is 45 Mhz and it was working fine then all of the sudden it just stoppedworking while I was driving it. I checked everything and can’t figure out whats wrong. A friend of mine has the regular 27 and 45 Mhz cars. I changed my 4-band to 27 and 45Mhz and it runs his cars fine, but when I change back to my 2-spd I get nothing, not even steering? I know what the ABC buttons are in the back and I’ve narrowed it down to the crystal in the controller so far, but I still need another 4-band to see if its the car. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know. Thanks.

I guess I’ll just have to buy another 4-band and swap controllers, heh.

Admin
      Participant

Borjaq

Is the car that’s not responding a 2-speed or a standard single-speed?

Very interesting….

Derek

Admin
      Participant

My car is a 45mhz 2-spd and my friend has two 1-spd’s at 27 and 45mhz. I can get his 27mhz to run off my controller, but not his 45mhz. I know about the ABC switch in the back. I took a look inside the controller and everything looked fine. I haven’t dropped it or anything, it just stopped working. I think that the crystal in the controller just went poo. I have to wait till I get another 4-band controller to see if the car is ok. Any more info is greatly appreciated. Thanks…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.