Mad Max | Back to the Furture | KITT Mini-Z s

Home Forums Mini-Z, Mini-X, X-Mods and other Mini-Scale Mini-Z, Mini-X, X-Mods – Discussion Mad Max | Back to the Furture | KITT Mini-Z s

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Hi Everyone,
      I have an opportunity to snap up (well they re backordered) some of these extremely limited edition “Skynet” (Aoshima) Mini-Zs.

These include the Mad Max Intercepter in both “Clean” and the Limited “Soiled Look”

The “KITT” from Knight Rider (I can also get a Body Only package for KARR)

There are the DeLoreans from Back to the Furture 1 & Back to the Future 2. INCLUDING the very Limited “Plated version of the BTTF 1 car.

I can also get some of the R30 Skylines etc.

Unlike HK dealers I am buying these (or rather posting the backorder) directly from Aoshima.

This means two things,

1. they will turn up!
      2. They are _not_ cut price deals

I estimate they will cost AUD260 – AUD 320 Landed at your door.

If you re interested and can back it up with a deposit of at least $250 (refunded if the deal doesn t come off) please drop me a PM.

I will not be ordering these on the off chance that someone wants them

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

dgs73
      Participant

clean Interceptor sounds tasty… but so does the dirty… I should get back to you when I can make up my mind. FYI, the R30 Sillhouette looks absolutely awesome…:approve:

dgs73
      Participant

clean Interceptor sounds tasty… but so does the dirty… I should get back to you when I can make up my mind. FYI, the R30 Sillhouette looks absolutely awesome…:approve:

Super Max Power
      Participant

Any pictures?

Super Max Power
      Participant

Any pictures?

Admin
      Participant

What price would the HR30’s be? sent to Perth?

cheers

Admin
      Participant

What price would the HR30’s be? sent to Perth?

cheers

Keymaster

Same Pricing Bracket…. It’s hard to say becuase I can’t give an exact shippign estime buntil I know how many would be coming from Japan….

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Keymaster

Same Pricing Bracket…. It’s hard to say becuase I can’t give an exact shippign estime buntil I know how many would be coming from Japan….

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I would sell my kidney for the skyline, the pic in my avatar is of what was meant to be my MR30, but some fudgeface offered my bro more money…..would have been a sweet first car,

-Gloss black, with harlequin pearl flake and gloss clearcote (looks insane).

-17″ Trilogy chromes which were sold (hmmmm) and the symmons racing wheels were put back on,

-280 ZX L28 inline 6 cylinder 2.8 litre injected, with L24 head (high compression)

-3″ FULL exhaust and 4″ muffler.

-Trust pod filter and custom inlet piping.

-dumped on it’s guts.

-HR30 rear tail lights (look awesome)

-has approx 200hp and has been dynoed, but is torque tuned, and pulls in any gear.

The zorst note of this thing is unreal, i have never ever heard any other car with such a “fuck off” exhaust note, no R32, R33, even R34’s ive seen sound as clean as this baby..

Still no match for ur XR6T though A..

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I would sell my kidney for the skyline, the pic in my avatar is of what was meant to be my MR30, but some fudgeface offered my bro more money…..would have been a sweet first car,

-Gloss black, with harlequin pearl flake and gloss clearcote (looks insane).

-17″ Trilogy chromes which were sold (hmmmm) and the symmons racing wheels were put back on,

-280 ZX L28 inline 6 cylinder 2.8 litre injected, with L24 head (high compression)

-3″ FULL exhaust and 4″ muffler.

-Trust pod filter and custom inlet piping.

-dumped on it’s guts.

-HR30 rear tail lights (look awesome)

-has approx 200hp and has been dynoed, but is torque tuned, and pulls in any gear.

The zorst note of this thing is unreal, i have never ever heard any other car with such a “fuck off” exhaust note, no R32, R33, even R34’s ive seen sound as clean as this baby..

Still no match for ur XR6T though A..

Admin
      Participant

Hi! I’ve just joined this group, so please excuse me if I’m not sure about what’s going on. I would be interested in a KITT body only if you could get one at a reasonable price. I am in the USA, so if your prices are not American dollars, please distinguish what they are.
      Thank you very much for a fine site.

Chris

Keymaster

Corlando. I’ll look up the KITT body and work out a USD price 😉

Give me about 24 hours becuase I’ll check with Japan and make sure they stilla re available 😉

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Admin
      Participant

Aaron,
      That’s very nice of you. I have the complete Kyosho R/C KITT Car, and the KARR body, but not the KITT body alone. I want to make it into a slot car so I can race it at the local shop.
      Thank you very much for checking for me.

Chris

Keymaster

The body (proper autoscale) woudl end up costing well towards USD65/70 by the time it lands in the USA. Most of thats due to the cost of shipping one body only. The more stuff I’d get in the box from Japan the more reasonable it would be.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Admin
      Participant

Aaron,
      Well, thanks for checking this out for me. That’s a little too high for me. I’ll try my luck on ebay. They usually turn up there from time to time. It’s a shame about the shipping, but I know whenever I’ve ordered from Japan, the shipping was really high.

Chris

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.