Mad Max stuff!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      steelwoolghandi
      Participant

Ok I want to build an Interceptor just like the Mad Max car the body I want to fit on my IWaver.

I found this link of what one person did:
      http://www.culttvman.com/scott_copeland_s_mad_max_inter.html

Betty K. Said that Aaron might be able to fix me up with a Mad Max body but what I would like to know is will it cost me my right nut (sorry can I say that here)?

If anyone can help me out I think that someone in Australia could help me out better then in the states?

peteWah
      Participant

hey dude, check mine (Morbid Monaro) out! its pretty rare but can be found with some dedicated searching

Keymaster

I can still get those “Dirty” Interceptor ReadySets. No Autoscales aroudn though.

As for cost – you’r nuts may be safe but it’d be heading around AWD money.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

steelwoolghandi
      Participant

I found a model kit the Auoshama sp? for $58.00 with shipping in the US I was told by Betty that I would be getting a good deal at that price. I like the dirty Mad Max kits as most of the work is done for me but If they are running to high I might just build my own out of the model kit.

Keymaster

Yeah a Readyset (only I can get them) would run to about USD220 at your door.

“cheap” if you want the complete readyset for it’s rarity, but still a lot of cash.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.