Man, think of something original

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Coming soon…………………..

tom68609.jpg

tom68589.jpg

tom68588.jpg

Why don’t they start making, civic’s, integra’s, silvia’s, an fc3s, etc, etc, the ferrari’s that are coming out look so sh.it, how about a 360, f355 or marenello for example.

Participant

they look like crap the ferrari body’s. i wouldnt mind getting the GTR set. I think they should make a r33 body.

Participant

yeah, the ferrari’s look sad. but i really like the gtr set in the first pic. anyone know a name for that set so’s i can keep an eye out on te?:8ball:

Participant

dude that second pic aint a ferrari its suppose to be a De Tomaso Pantera. i reckon thats original. i might get it they are cool ass sports cars with ford v8 motors in em. a cross between european looks and american muscle.

it looks like a ferrari because thats how the the De Tomaso cars looked like in real life. maybe its just that pic that does it no justice at all. anyway ill get one of the pb shells anyway 😀

Participant

The pantera is a classic. You can’t really knock it because it leaves a lamborgini in it’s exaust. That’s not lie. They really are one of the best cars ever. Do a search on the net. You might find some interesting info. They were made from, I think, 1971~76. De Tomaso was the dudes name that designed it. The look is a little out dated, but the prestige is irreplaceable. This is one of those cars that the general public doesn’t know a whole lot about, but any car collector would likely sell his nuts off to own.

I agree that they should come out with more cars. I would like to see some more of everything. From vipers to full-size vans.

Perfection does makes a 360 though. In many colors I might add. I’ve got one. It’s not all that impressive, though other people might like it. The quality of it is better than the other perfection shells I own.

Edited by – HACHI-RYOKU on 27 January 2004 22:36:54

Participant

Skyline History Set is to be re-released, huh?

When’s the Initial-D one coming out in SBCG, I wonder.

Participant
      Quote:
      The pantera is a classic. You can’t really knock it because it leaves a lamborgini in it’s exaust. That’s not lie. They really are one of the best cars ever. Do a search on the net. You might find some interesting info. They were made from, I think, 1971~76. De Tomaso was the dudes name that designed it. The look is a little out dated, but the prestige is irreplaceable. This is one of those cars that the general public doesn’t know a whole lot about, but any car collector would likely sell his nuts off to own.

I agree that they should come out with more cars. I would like to see some more of everything. From vipers to full-size vans.

Perfection does makes a 360 though. In many colors I might add. I’ve got one. It’s not all that impressive, though other people might like it. The quality of it is better than the other perfection shells I own.

Edited by – HACHI-RYOKU on 27 January 2004 22:36:54

You are absolutely correct! The Pantera was Americas answer to the Ferrari,Lambo,Maserati, race era back in the 70’s. With it’s 351 Cleveland V8, it dominated. Last production was the GTS model which was Countach like with it’s array of spoilers & scoops.
      I Can’t see the pics from the original post right know to give an opinion. Perf does have the 360 Modena which from the pics I thought it was the ultimate, but after receiving it I was totally disappointed. Too short & tall for a Ferrari. I did modify one to suit my taste….
      360 Modena

Participant

and to my taste too:smiley2::8ball:

Participant

I’d love the GTR set.

are SBCG wheels of equal size? ie – fullsize wheel mod

id also like to see some late model imports. silvias, 200sx, 180sx, 300zx, R33, CRX, integra(new), prelude, civics, OFFICIAL peugeots, maybe a rally set, 00 model WRX/22B etc.

holden and ford would be ok too.

its not like they couldnt just release them as super tourers in limited edition, theyd be collectors items more than toys then.

Edited by – twizm on 29 January 2004 00:59:41

Participant

I stand by my suggestion of a Shelby set, cobra, mustang, falcon.

Participant

i like your thinkin’ porky! i’d wet myself if they came out with a monaro history set:p:8ball:

Participant

Hello from other side of the globe 🙂

Quote:
      are SBCG wheels of equal size? ie – fullsize wheel mod

Right wheels are sbcg ones

Rear
      Photo12.jpg

Front
      Photo13.jpg

Cheers
      Miva

Participant

a WTF is in order here.

why dont they make the wheels the same damn size!??!!?

Participant

hey miva, welcome down under!:smiley16: don’t forget to show off your latest projects to us all:p:8ball:

Participant

a 1965 shelby cobra would be a classic, that’s for sure

Participant

the De Tomaso pullback looks alright, but yet again they have pushed back the release date for the Lotur Europa back until March! when will they ever release these things!

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?TOM67963

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?TOM68842

Edited by – TallduDe on 30 January 2004 16:04:52

Participant

can some body post a link for the pics, my browser isnt loading the actual pics. thanx.

Participant

dunno if this is old news, saw these at toyeast:8ball:
      ATORC139a.jpg
      ADEL044a.jpg

Edited by – betty.k on 30 January 2004 17:53:11

Participant

thanx betty but i was talkin bout the pantera…

wish tomy would bring out a nissan z history set.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.