micro rc construction set

Home Forums General Chat micro rc construction set

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Impreza
      Participant

Ok just got back from toys r us up here and finally found the company name of the construction micro rc’s (one of the two companies putting them out) Kid-riffic is the company putting out the set that sells at toys r us. Before you go looking online, they seem to have moved on to other sets:( and the construction set (which included a crane, dump-truck, cement mixer, and front loader) is no longer online at http://www.kid-riffic.com. I also looked at ebay and did not see any matches there either. I had one of the two remaining in the set in my hands today but decided not to buy… now I wish I had:( Will go back tomorrow to purchase or take a camera to take a pic. They do exist and I will prove it:angry: The function on the crane is to move the crane arm up and down, and to extend the crane arm out and in. The truck attached is about the size of the semis that are out nowadays, has two sets of wheels at the back and looks like it turns magnetically.

The other set is sold at Zellers here and I have just seen them in passing. More info when I get it. Although I don’t think there is a crane in this set:(

Edited by – Impreza on 22 November 2003 18:52:54

ph2t
      Participant

Sounds cool prez, take some pics man if you could.

cheers,
      ph2t.

Impreza
      Participant

Will do:blush: I also have heard (for those in the great white north) that The Bay has clones on for $10 CND. Good chance to either get some extra freq’s or chassis/bodies for mods :0

Impreza
      Participant

Ok here you go:)

pic_3.jpg

pic_4.jpg

I just put them in my member gallery, so they will not be up for long, a week or so. If they are gone and you want to see them then please let me know here and I will put them back up:)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.