microsizers motorcycle project

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

alright everyone so far i havent seen anyone who have a microsizer motorcycle. for those of u who havent bought it. i would recommand u not to buy it. all for one reason and one reason only. u cant control the forward speed. once u turn on the bike it will run foward. the steering are also annoying. they are controled by a bcg motor and the motor pinion can come off ue to the fact of the spring. i ll get a pic of this. here is a internal pic of the bike. the motor it use is like a motor for zzmt.

CopyofPicture15.jpg

and heres a pic of the bike

Picture16.jpg

it came in a packaging like this

Micro001.jpg

my project will be that im gonna convert a lxx super perfection board to it and it will be able to go foward. dunno backward. but then it will have the boost function like nos for a bike =} also maybe a headlight

btw may i get a pic of a perfection board or a bcg with boost board to help me on this project? also for the stearing on the lxx it use the magnet. can i cut the wire and solder them to the motor?

Racer9
      Participant

you might want to FET-mod the board before you put it in or else it won t move very well on the regular speed.

trash
      Participant

Have a look at how the nikko bikes do it. The front wheel is free floating. It s not connected to anything. The rider weight shifts for the steering. There are photos on my webshots and gallery.

Admin
      Participant

ya i knew about those but i aint got the dough for it. it cost around 50 buks for each isnt it? btw where did u get it? its the irider that u r talking about rite?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.