microsizers motorcycle project

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

alright everyone so far i havent seen anyone who have a microsizer motorcycle. for those of u who havent bought it. i would recommand u not to buy it. all for one reason and one reason only. u cant control the forward speed. once u turn on the bike it will run foward. the steering are also annoying. they are controled by a bcg motor and the motor pinion can come off ue to the fact of the spring. i’ll get a pic of this. here is a internal pic of the bike. the motor it use is like a motor for zzmt.

CopyofPicture15.jpg

and heres a pic of the bike

Picture16.jpg

it came in a packaging like this

Micro001.jpg

my project will be that im gonna convert a lxx super perfection board to it and it will be able to go foward. dunno backward. but then it will have the boost function like nos for a bike =} also maybe a headlight

btw may i get a pic of a perfection board or a bcg with boost board to help me on this project? also for the stearing on the lxx it use the magnet. can i cut the wire and solder them to the motor?

Racer9
      Participant

you might want to FET-mod the board before you put it in or else it won’t move very well on the regular speed.

trash
      Participant

Have a look at how the nikko bikes do it. The front wheel is free floating. It’s not connected to anything. The rider weight shifts for the steering. There are photos on my webshots and gallery.

Admin
      Participant

ya i knew about those but i aint got the dough for it. it cost around 50 buks for each isnt it? btw where did u get it? its the irider that u r talking about rite?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.