Microsizers Question..

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

I got a general question for anybody to ponder.. Is it safe to assume that the Microsizers bodies will fit on the Char-Qs? I read they will be using diffrent Frequencies (only 2 instead of 4).. but physically.. they are the same right? So the Japanese Ghar-G and the US Microsizers should be able to share and swap parts and bodies right?

Anybody?

Admin
      Participant

That should be correct. The only difference between the bodies appear to be that the “complete sets” (cars & controllers) of the MicroSizers have the windows painted black–like the OEM Bullets. I’m working on scoring a MicroSizer from Hobbico to evaluate and report on for The Admiral’s Lair, and according to their PR person, I should have one in late June. I’m trying to get ahold of a 49MHz car to make sure there’s no cross-talk with the 45 MHz (and just because I really want one :smiley4:).

Since Hobbico is planning on selling all of the hop-up parts, as well (engines, tires, gears, etc.), it’s highliy unlikely they’d do anything beyond changing the packaging. Everything should be cross-compatible.

Admin
      Participant

I think that’s pretty safe to assume.

Admin
      Participant

I was told that only freqs betw 27 & 35 mhz were allowable in the US for RC modeling. So i assumed that the 2 freqs would be 27 & 35. Is the 49 mhz for the US release?teamguam3.jpg

Admin
      Participant

Yes–27 MHz and 49 MHz will be the frequencies for MicroSizers.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.