Home Forums 1/8, 1/10, 1/12, 1/18 – Discussion Mini Inferno Vedio from HK MMS

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • Author
      ken_wyleung
      Participant

The Video from Hong Kong MMS Racing Track for Kyosho Mini inferno Half 8

http://www.rcmms.com.hk/uploads/video/mini_inferno.wmv

Enjoy!:D

• This topic was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Avatar photoAaron.
      FALCON-LORD
      Participant

Looking at the Video, the look substansially larger than the 18T and No where near as nimble…
      Though the do look a little tougher

mini-g
      Participant

man i want one even more now….

dgs73
      Participant

nice. If i was’nt so swamped with r/cs at the moment then i’d consider this… correct me if i’m wrong, but did those guys have a truckloadof dirt dumped in the centre of their office for that track? Cool if so…I wonder how long it took that one that flipped and landed upside down to flame out. Id imagine with a shorter fuel line (than 1/10 – 1/8) it would’nt take long. Still, clap.gifto Kyosho for another entertaining little piece of kit. I like…

peteWah
      Participant

No you dont, Consider this
      You said you think its shit to me so what made you change your mind :huh:

dgs73
      Participant

watching the vid. Still would’nt get one, but the reasons are mainly financial… and it’s power source… but i am a minority in this respect…

peteWah
      Participant

I would only like it if it had an electric power plant,
      then and only then would i consider such a purchase
      more likely not ATM:dead:

TallduDe
      Participant

dudes the half 8 is electric it has a fake engine thing sticking out of it.

FALCON-LORD
      Participant

I am a little confused…

I wonder how long it took that one that flipped and landed upside down to flame out

I would only like it if it had an electric power plant,

Then I look at the Kyosho Site

The latest MP777 evolution of the 6 time consecutive 1/8 Buggy World Championship winning Inferno, is now making tracks with a 1/16 size electric buggy.

It s an Electric Buggy…

dgs73
      Participant

oh, no problemo. My booboo.

peteWah
      Participant

Hmmmmm
      thats a bolt on, that so gay….
      I was told it was petrol and it looked petrol to me,
      Its not half the inferno with an electric engine its just another RC…

I think i might just wait and see how others progress with this car

ken_wyleung
      Participant

They are not only run Kyosho half-8, also have Xray M18T, Trinity Spyder, MRX4 and Associated RC18T.

Mini-T video http://rcmms.com.hk/uploads/video/minit4..wmv

RC18T video http://rc10.com/shusting/CatalogHub/kitspecs_18t/rc18t_video.htm

All from Hong Kong MMS

Enjoy!cool.gif

peteWah
      Participant

The mini t vid rocks…

Keymaster

All I gotta say is the Helf Eigth is NOT a 1/16 it s actually a 1/2 of their 1/8… The fake engine is where they completely lost me…

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

betty.k
      Participant

it must have cost them a fortune to sterilise all that dirt!8ball.gif

dgs73
      Participant

that Mini T vid is more like it… love to have a crack at that course too…

TallduDe
      Participant

damn man tempted to get a 1/18th offroader thinking either rc18t or the half 8.

i wonder if offroad clubs would allow you use that badboy on their tracks.

either way theres a few offraoding type places near my home to keep me happy.

anyone got a spare 500 bucks?

mini-g
      Participant

if ehnough turned up(min 3) you could race them at any off road track. you could run around any track for play though.

so how much is the half 8?????

not $500 just for it?????

TallduDe
      Participant

nar man the half 8 costs 250 australian at some hobby stores(dont know where)

im saying 500 bucks coz after all the hop ups!!!!!!!!!!!

mini-g
      Participant

yeah true true…..still $250 is pretty good.

IT S BACON….

Edited by – mini-g on 05 May 2005 12:26:00

dgs73
      Participant

you talking hobby shops over here TD? Might have to keep my eyes peeled for this at that price… and remove that mock air filter when/if i get it. That ‘s aboutthe pricethe Mini T was when i got it too.approve.gif

it”s BACON!!!!!!!!!

Edited by – dgs73 on 05 May 2005 12:14:52

kevsta
      Participant

Yeah they re about $250 – $259at Hobbyco. Had a look at them and the tub chassis is much wider than the rc18t, also has toe in and camber adjustments out of the box which the rc18t doesn’t have.

To be honest, the video didn’t do it for me… they appeared really slow going around that dirt track…

mini-g
      Participant

man i want to see one in the flesh.

kevsta
      Participant

What s this bacon stuff ?

dgs73
      Participant

the vid was a bit like our Z s on my track Kev… could’nt be too fast or control’d be out the window. I’ll bet they can go alot faster than that

kevsta
      Participant

True. I guees I was comparing to the video of the rc18t on the AE web site where it goes so damn quick….

So who is getting one ? I m having trouble finding a decent place to run my rc18t apart from the local park, but the grass is too high there.

quote:

Quote:
      the vid was a bit like our Z””s on my track Kev… could””nt be too fast or control””d be out the window. I””ll bet they can go alot faster than that
      TallduDe
      Participant

man those rc18t vids look like they r sped up a bit i dunno.

but if the half 8 has adjustable suspension parts stock looks like a cool deal if your willing to spend that extra bit on a new motor.

btw heared off another forum that that fake engine thing is part of the stock esc!!!!!!!

dgs73
      Participant

quote:

Quote:
      True. I guees I was comparing to the video of the rc18t on the AE web site where it goes so damn quick….

So who is getting one ? I ”’m having trouble finding a decent place to run my rc18t apart from the local park, but the grass is too high there.

quote:

Quote:
      the vid was a bit like our Z””””””””s on my track Kev… could””””””””nt be too fast or control””””””””d be out the window. I””””””””ll bet they can go alot faster than that

maybe later down the track i’ll get one. For the moment the Mini T does the job, but i’ll guess that eventually i’ll want to try 4wd offroading, and the scale is more appealing than 1/10 for me in that respect

it’s BACON!!!!!!!!!!

dgs73
      Participant

whats with all the apostrophs in that last quote? Looks like i don t know how to type loltongue.gif

demonajy
      Participant

This guy has done a nice little mod on his half8…shoehorned a .074 airplane engine in there

Check out where part of his clutch bell embedded in his ceiling…lol

mini-g
      Participant

man those little cars go almost too fast with brushless!!!!

Admin
      Participant

Hey guys

Im in the USA and they are selling them for around $160.00 USD almost 200 in AU I think is what that is . But I watched one drive and its a great little electric rc . Im gonna pick one up this week . That vid shown at the start of this post shows some of these little cars and they are way slower looking in the vid. In real life they move ,and the one I saw here in town moved pretty fast (faster then in the vid) . And it was stock out of the box. Also the one I saw had a truck body on it and it looks a ton better. But I agree about the bolt on motor look lol . Its kinda stupid.

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.