Mini-Z aftermarket parts

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Super Max Power
      Participant

After the roaring success of my poll… I have decided to look into the world of the mini-z.

What I am after is links to shops around Australia, Hong Kong and Japan (Maybe USA) etc. I am mainly interesed in third party aftermarket parts, but am happy to look at anything anyone provides.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

ebay.com, rcmart.com

bithed
      Participant

…SuperMaxPower…PanicToys is about two weeks away from posting an order form / request list for mini z parts…Or let me know by PM about what you are after 🙂

…although the sites Jamie lists are good too; its a free-commerce world 🙂 You just dont get the pesonalised service that PanicToys offers 🙂

…and dont forget the boys at the best mini z forum on the planet…

http://mini-zracer.com/

Super Max Power
      Participant

OK bithed – I will wait and see what you come up with. What country is mini-zracer based in?

bithed
      Participant

…SMP…Mini-zracer.com is in the states…Kyosho is in Japan…PanicToys is in Japan…Funny that 🙂

…We will be offering all your usual KYOSHO add-ons…If you are after 3rd party mostly I HIGHLY recommend Dinball / rcmart.com but we are working on chatting up SQUAT and SQUARE to get our hands on their goodies too 🙂 BTW has it occured to anybody else that BOTH these companies have ‘SQ-‘ names ?

Super Max Power
      Participant

Are you planing to get mainly kyosho parts?

bithed
      Participant

…SMP…Duhh…Yes thats what i meant to say…All and any KYOSHO parts and autoscales too and we will be opening our lines for requests and discussion RE: NEW MR-02 sets and the upcoming Mini Monster 🙂

dgs73
      Participant

somebody say Squat?!?

Trackmaster
      Participant

Bithed

When is the upcoming Mini Monster due for release? That car just MIGHT get me into the Mini-Z scene…

/Trackmaster

bithed
      Participant

…Thanks Track…Putting together a promo package right now…Hope to have it all up before the end of the day 🙂 PanicToys has two pages of pics up 🙂

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.