mini z bar

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      peteWah
      Participant

Hi all

If you have been to the site, good, I m not sure if it has had a mention before,

SO !!!

I thought i would post this link for those of you who may not have been to the mini z bar web site before…

http://www.mini-z-bar.com

Go straight to the gallery section and prepare to drooll
      :smiley2:

For those of you doing body work and painting i think it s a good place to get ideas from the 50+ mini z galleries available…
      There is also 2 xmods galleries and a micro RS4 gallery to check

Have fun and tell us which cars you like and what gallery they fall under :p

Cheers peteWah :smiley2:

Edited by – peteWah on 30 January 2005 18:54:47

z-beam
      Participant

img2048.jpg

heres a nice idea, 2 part rims that can be split to fit a narrow chassis and used together for wide set up…

dgs73
      Participant

that’s a good idea… but what if you need offset, say, on the front rims?

z-beam
      Participant

mmmm murcilago!

img2971.jpg

this is what you want yours done like isnt it pete?
      img345.jpg

ouch!

img379.jpg

this was made from the same kit as mine, sudenly not so unique now:sad: i like mines colour better tho…
      img416.jpg

z-beam
      Participant

what an awesome overlander!
      img973.jpg

gotta love a mustang!

img714.jpg

pimpin ride this one…

img797.jpg

dgs73
      Participant

that last one ROCKS…

z-beam
      Participant

black betty for sure hey dave… *drools* when you going to get into the ford i found you?

z-beam
      Participant

speaking of which….

img781.jpg

check out how this guy rigged up the power suply for this delica…

img779.jpg

and on the subject of customs… i need some of these h-plate extenders made up for me….

img785.jpg

sweeeeet nsx!

img519.jpg

heres another pic of some real nice square inch up wheels bithed can get for us….

img857.jpg

Edited by – z-beam on 01 February 2005 19:08:35

z-beam
      Participant

another custom plate style… i think its carbon fibre.

img1031.jpg

:clown::clown::clown:

img852.jpg

clk s2000!

img1175.jpg

chrome?

img1145.jpg

z-beam
      Participant

omfg! check this track out for overlands… its like something out of wipeout!

img1159.jpg

img1156.jpg

img1157.jpg

img1158.jpg

img1155.jpg

absolutly beautiful rx-7, i wish i could get alloy rims like these!

img457.jpg

dgs73
      Participant

here’s some more inch-ups to drool over… not Square product though…

dgs73
      Participant

and more again… what you think of the body work Z beam?

peteWah
      Participant

Dave…

I know you have not taken the time to look at the galleries yet and ive seen those cars before….

Why not go have a look see :smiley2:

bithed
      Participant

…mini z bar is VERY cool…there is an xmod version too…the different ‘local’ members on it are very active Z users in different ways, some painters, some techs and one importer who is like 2 weeks of everything that i try to set up…lol…

…whatever you see on it that looks exciting let me know…Those rim extenders have been floating around here for a while…All the SQUARE rims i can get…The Tagu wheels i can get etc etc…Be aware that there isnt much ‘non-japanese’ stuff floating around here…There is SOME atomic, pn etc but not much…The local scene covers it all and the imported stuff is pretty expensive anyway…BTW i STILL dont have a car up on mini z bar…maybe i should load up EVERBLUE?

dgs73
      Participant
      Quote:
      Dave…

I know you have not taken the time to look at the galleries yet and ive seen those cars before….

Why not go have a look see :smiley2:

yes, you have, and i may have posted them up elsewhere. This way if someone wants to see them they dont have to spend half an hour looking for the specified topic… i put them up for anyone who has’nt seen them.:smiley2::D

Edited by – dgs73 on 02 February 2005 13:34:47

dgs73
      Participant

at Pete’s request, here’s another one… how many Trueno fans we got on this site then?:smiley2:

dgs73
      Participant

same Z, different angle… not a bad effort this paint job…

z-beam
      Participant

that green skylines pretty nice. and the blue on the clk is nice… as for the sprinter it aint my cup o tea, but hey each to their own i guess!

so bithed, those rim extenders what are they worth? and what of tri spoke alloy rims from the land of the rising sun?

p.s. i heard its pretty chilly at the moment in your country you still got all your fingures and toes:question:

peteWah
      Participant

z-beam,

Remember the sprinter i have given you to fix is some fun for yourself and i dont realy mind what the end result is going to be in sence of its colour etc…

I guess if you can fix the body work on this car you can fix anything.

I dont so much like the colour of the Trueno above, its the modded front end i wanted you to notice :p:question:

cheers.

bithed
      Participant

…that front end is a mere bolt-on…now that supra over at Bit Pimps…THAT is some body work…

…ZBEAm mate it is TOO cold…cant spray anything…and when its not cold and the sun IS out its bloody windy..cant win….think i might have to start a spray booth in my bath tub…im SURE Mrs. Bit would just LOVE that…lol…yeah mate its cold…

…rim extenders I will try to get you an idea of…the three spokes too…like i REALLY have time you know…lol…

z-beam
      Participant

you talkin about that cherry red job bithed? the bcg supra? id appreciate any help you could give dude on the alloy 3 spoke department dude:smiley2:

i sure did notice the front end pete, and it brought a smile to my eye indeed! dont know if i could manage the wing on the front but the way they filled it out a little could be easily done!

and on the subject of your sprinter, i picked up another 8 cans of spray today, add that to the collection of 12 and i could paint a freakin rainbow at the moment! i got plenty ideas at the moment dude im just biding my time with some of them… and sanding down the mutha is taking a while…

bithed
      Participant

z-beam what are you sanding with? 400 paper takes everything off pretty good…leaves some streaks but its MUCh faster filling in and surfacing than ssoftly sanding IMO…let me guess…its a bright red top coat over a failed yellow job that went over an nunprepared black..lol…gotta love them ‘dirty’ jobs LOL…ohh this sounds like a fun project…can i join in ? lol…

bithed
      Participant

yeah the bcg supra…i loved it…

z-beam
      Participant

“let me guess…its a bright red top coat over a failed yellow job that went over an nunprepared black..lol…gotta love them ‘dirty’ jobs LOL…ohh this sounds like a fun project…can i join in ? lol…”

huh?

im takin my time bit, im takin my time… 800 as low as ill go useually, but the 400 might have to come out for the bits i intend to putty over…

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.