Mini-Z Mad Force

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Racer9
      Participant

Is the new Mini-Z Mad Force any good? They say it can pull wheelies and it has a wheelie bar like the full size one. It also seems to be built on the Overland Chassis. It looks cool.

bithed
      Participant

…It ROX !! Its based on the OL chassis ‘basically’…the suspension etc has undergone a complete rebuild…You want to get one from Santa let me know 🙂 Mine should be here soon, I have two going to australia and one going to holland of all places…

dgs73
      Participant

woot woot!! Anticipation…:p

peedee
      Participant

hey bithed how much will one of these little beaste set someone back, ive seen the movie and i can badge for that wheelie poppin

bithed
      Participant

…i will be doing them for 210 USD SHIPPED…Not bad seeing the first one on ebay ended up like this…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3160765227&category=1200&rd=1

…DGS73 has one coming from me VERY soon so that will be lots of fun…The special PanicTiys vesion will be very close behind it and I will be stocking all major addons early in the new year…Hopefully be flowing one on ebay soon too…Aaron wants one but im not going to sell him one…lol… 😀

Racer9
      Participant

I just saw on http://www.minizracer.com they are selling for $160!

ph2t
      Participant

@ rcmart.com they are $157USD, but what’s the cost of shipping? that’s what it’s all about. Damn, I sooo want one of these…..

now, if I could only sucker more people into giving my paypal money! hmmmmmmmm…..

ph2t.

peedee
      Participant

shipping is around 34.76 USD 3-4 day shipping

arch2b
      Participant

the mad force is well worth the money:smiley2:
      IMG_0139.sized.jpg

micro_Amps
      Participant

Hey Ph2t, you could sell that mower you got for Christmas.:p
      Just joking mate.:smiley2:
      uA

TallduDe
      Participant

man after seeing these things i want one but still thinking whether to get this or a racer mini z, but it would be fun jumping/running over stuff 😀

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Grrrrr i am never going to get a 1:1 at this rate…very near to putting one of these lil beasties on the tab.

dgs73
      Participant

Finally its here!!! A bit smaller than expected, but a funky little piece of kit all the same. arch2b, notice you’ve added wheel nuts, any other mods hiding under there? Review coming shortly…

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Mini Z racer would be the quickest and best handling of the lot, cause its an on road type chassis that is lighter than the OL and MF, but has the same power. But would only dominate on rough stuff. baby’s arse surfaces, OL can handle rough stuff, and Mad Force can handle REALLY rough stuff. I am really thinking an OL and a MF would look great with my MZ collection.

DGS, how does a Turbo FET modded Monster, with 5 cells and a plasma dash sound to you??

bithed
      Participant

…Jamie its PLENTY fast enough stock…or unmodded…stock its ok but a little bouncy…I added…

Oil shocks front and rear: rear has two spacers each side…floats like a bumble bee baby…

Full bearings…a must of course…front wheels run so free i can turn the thing off before they stop spinning 🙂

Polished pillow balls…keeps the suspension soft and smooth…reacts faster than tabasco up a cats bum 🙂

Xspeed…does the job…stops the squealing…

etc etc…I will let DGS do the REAL review…

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Ahhhh bithed, when your a nut case like me you can never have enough power, my 58km/h Mini Z Racer just doesnt do it for me…..so i am adding further mods.

dgs73
      Participant

Jamie; sounds like too much speed for my liking… that’s what my racers are for…
      BITHED; waiting till I mod it to push it to it’s limits for a review…

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.