mini z pcb in a zzse

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      betty.k
      Participant

i”m yet to try this but let”s just say i”ve ordered an iw02 pcb and some tiny lipo”s so i can give it a go!tongue.gif

this is not my mod, sat4life27 is the originator. this is the original thread:

http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpForum/viewtopic.php?t=5944&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

basicalyhe cuts off the motor tabs from the miniz pcb and mounts the crystal along the side.

there should be a mini tute on how to do it and what to use attached to this post8ball.gif

Edited by – betty.k on 10 May 2005 23:43:02

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Hooray!!

What a sick mod, can’t wait to see your results!

betty.k
      Participant

well i got this done no worries! i used an iwaver pcb and an80mah etec lipo cell to power it.

there isn’t as much pcb that can be cut off compared to a kyosho pcb, but it’s enough. i had to make some space inside to fit the lipo but nothing serious. i was able to keep the switch in it’s original position and mounted the crystal on the top of the pcb next to the black box thingy.8ball.gif

betty.k
      Participant

see them pimpin’ german alloy rims?worship.gif

here, have a closer look!big.gif8ball.gif

betty.k
      Participant

and it all fits under my slot lowered torino body with room to spare! it wouldn’t be too hard to refit some lights in there.

a rough estimate of cost for this single micro is an embarassing $140aud!!shock.gif8ball.gif

Admin
      Participant

well, at least you can boast the best looking bit here!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.